Shame on you! Shame on you! And shame on you!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Bifop

Re: Shame on you! Shame on you! And shame on you!

Post by Bifop »

LOL, nothing ever change here. Same BS talking. Same americano blahblah vs the rest of the world.
Oh my god, it's a bit sad, but entertaining.

It's a pity most of the crowd here as given up on music. Too much politics and forum, not enough activities in the real world me thinks.
So you have a choice, pick up the : The Hanon, Mixing with Cubase video tutorial, Scope manual, Miles Davis autobiography, and read/practice !!
Otherwise, open Cubase/Logic/Reaper/Cakewalk and go to file/new song.
Have a good day ! :-D
Janni

Post by Janni »

Bifop wrote:So you have a choice, pick up the : The Hanon, Mixing with Cubase video tutorial, Scope manual, Miles Davis autobiography, and read/practice !!
Otherwise, open Cubase/Logic/Reaper/Cakewalk and go to file/new song.
So, that's YOUR real live? Isn't it an attempt to run from the real world?
'faut il mourir pour dantzig?'
LOL
-/-
garyb

Post by garyb »

is it really americano vs the world? damn.

i just finished 2 hours of mixing and came here for diversion. now you're mad at me and telling what to do... :cry:
Cochise

Post by Cochise »

If all the american gunners would shot that way we will have youtube filled with such videos.
Though the source of perplexity for me is: will him be punished or treated in the proper way? Often mass media make a big din when something happens (the video has been broadcasted on TV here in Italy), but then forget to let us know about following future developments.

...Not exactly that easy to estabilish liabilities there but, by association of ideas, I remember now about another sadly similar story having as protagonists Giuliana Sgrena, Nicola Calipari, Mario Lozano.
Considering how the coordination behind this story worked, it could bring very bad thoughts.
Last edited by Cochise on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:is it really americano vs the world? damn.

i just finished 2 hours of mixing and came here for diversion. now you're mad at me and telling what to do... :cry:

I am clear about the fact that you are a thinker Gary, and that your way of analyzing things is not destructive or alienated in any way. It is easy to understand that your ways are in fact, very human, you are in love with human beings. People react because they “take” a position or “identify” with something as being “theirs”. I wish we all would separate ourselves from our own hard materialized convictions, feelings, preconceptions and certainties about how the world is, and instate of grasping hard to “memories” and learned content, would become active at watching it all over again, from moment to moment, trying to truly understand the world, instate of labeling it.

We need a new era of intelligent thinking, analysis and sincerity so to understand the real meaning of the facts, while getting far away from the old, from the established ways of thinking, whatever the school, tendency, philosophy, etc. We need to really WATCH what is going on.

We are part of it… all of us…
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Seems like the puppeteer, 'powers-that-be' are succeeding in brainwashing the rest of the world into hating America. Very simple logic, really, but nonsense. It's everyone's choice to see through the veil of globalist lies. Minds are being manipulated.

American's didn't buy Bush's whole 'Freedom Fries' bullshit, and we are obviously not boycotting German software/hardware/cars, and I love Italian wines, so, to think that all 300+million Americans all fit into one tiny little convenient boxy stereotype is just stupid.

99.9% of us are against all these stupid wars. Follow the oil and drug money trail and you'll see.

Meanwhile, back to mixing two new songs on Xite!!! :wink:

G
Micha

Post by Micha »

Indeed.
But how can we calm down this multilegged beast "AlwaysLookingToGrab" that is driven by paranoia?
A hit here and a hit there. It is not easy to stay calm if it hits you or your neighborhood. :cry:
Shure, it helps the beast. All this fussing and fighting and all this misunderstanding.
Very helpful, these hits, random mode. Since Nimrods time. :oops:
If you want to prevent people from talking about what really would be necessary: it is a brilliant strategy.
Trapped somehow, my feeling.
Angry, yes. Tired, a bit.
But not willing to give up.

Micha

Make one currency, let it rule the Vatican and throw your empty mailboxes residing at certain islands into the ocean.
garyb

Post by garyb »

:)
Cochise

Post by Cochise »

What's the source of the video? I mean... how come military stuff is on youtube?
Zer

Post by Zer »

Phenomena of the Kriegsberichterstatter
"Heaven is there where hell is and heaven is not on earth!"
Zer

Post by Zer »

"Heaven is there where hell is and heaven is not on earth!"
garyb

Post by garyb »

she's a very good reader.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

That's the revolutionary link: http://wikileaks.org/
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
garyb

Post by garyb »

it's pretty hard to verify who is who, especially when it comes to "leaked" and/or "banned" material. from what i've seen, truly banned material is kept pretty much out of the public eye and off the internet, by force if necessary. i wouldn't think that these images are likely to be fakes, either. this type of abuse by the military, any and every military, is pretty common during wartime or any other time that they are in charge of a large area and there is resistance. sometimes, militaries get that way towards their own people when there is no resistance at all. it all goes with the feeling of power over life and death of others. there is always a certain percentage of psychopathy in any group of people, more so where power is involved.