Digital AudioSoft is very proud to introduce two new plugs

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

Hysteric

Post by Hysteric »

SonicCore are communicating, I see that as a good thing. I'm sure there's more to come.
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

Thuesday 2007 june 21 ( Fête de la musique :) in France ... raining :x )

DAS-2A and DAS-1610++ are now for sale on our web shop at : www.digitalaudiosoft.com/order.html

After numerous mails about how to buy these plugz, we (in accordance with SC) have put a Pay Pal link to sell these two plugs on our web shop ...
In fact, we admit that the procedure via sonic core web site is a bit complicated and long so, and from today , you can order two ways ...

New goodies on Support @ digitalaudiosoft :

- A pdf file explainig how to use the side chain functions of the DAS-1610 in XTC mode ... with sc4das1610 module (free for customers)
How to use for the sidechain any track of your DAW, not only, devices or modules included in the scope xtc project ...
It consists in a little xtc device ... veryyyyy usefull
www.digitalaudiosoft.com/support.html

- Some audio demos and tests with FFT screen shots and wav ...
www.digitalaudiosoft.com/das-comp-test.htm

Cheers
Digital Audiosoft
bcslaam

Post by bcslaam »

Hi

Is there any way to purchase the new compressors thru Sonic Core site? I have credits to use there.

Thankyou.
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

hi bc slaam, and all ...

for sure, you can buy these plugz via sonic core ...
quoted from their web site :
Currently we have to do some changes at our webshop. So we have to work on your order manually. Please download the order form. Fill it in and fax your order to : 0049 2241 3019596
Alternatively you can order simply and confortably by email also. Please send us hardwareserialnumber and adressdetails in addition to : Info@SonicCore.com
here is the link ...
http://www.soniccore.com/DAS_en.htm

cheers
olive

PS : New audio demos and goodies about these plugz on www.digitalaudiosoft.com
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

HI ALL,
THE NEW COMPARISON FILES ARE ONLINE HERE :

www.digitalaudiosoft.com/support.html

Creamware : Basic Comp, Vinco, DAS-1610++, DAS-2A.
Protools : Fairchild 660, LA-2A, 1176, SSL.
file format : 44100 / 16 bits Stereo
( password protected. request at support@digitalaudiosoft.com )

chees
olive
maky325

Post by maky325 »

Hi! Sorry for bringing old stuff back but your stuff is pretty nice. Despite GUI which is really bad but DAS-1610++ can sound really rounded,smooth and silk. And as UAD user i can say that you emulated LA-2A pretty much.

I like "opto" control which gives me more freedom then on LA-2A. Price is ok but again GUI is ugly. I dont care for your gui but i see that today more and more people are really seeking for nice gui and if something have nice and fancy gui it probably have nice sound for them. Yeah i know its funny and a bit stupid but that is just the way it is.

Some great products you have and i will order them ASAP!

This thread is from 2004. Is development stopped ?
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

hi mpo drug,

I like "opto" control which gives me more freedom then on LA-2A.
DAS-1610++ can sound really rounded,smooth and silk.
Price is ok but again GUI is ugly.
at least there are few things positive on these plugz ;-)
sound, freedom, price ... not so bad !

Sorry for the gui ... we'll try and do better next time ...

did you see the special offer ? a third compressor based on this dynamic algo offered if you purchase the bundle ...
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23246

not so bad once again ... isn't it ?

Some great products you have and i will order them ASAP!
you're welcome

This thread is from 2004. Is development stopped ?
dev is still running, more than ever , you made a little mistake reading my post ...

i joined the forum in 2004 ... the post was from 2007 !!!

CHEERS
OLIVE
maky325

Post by maky325 »

Before i start to write my opinion please take my apology for bad english and lack of finding better words ;)

At least positive? You gotta be joking!! They sound almost instantly like hardware. That is one nice feature i like in UAD compressor line. You dont have to waste time to get compressor working and fine sounding. Yours are same. I mean they deliver some truly fine character instantly.

Please let me tell you few things. I am compressor(and synth) addictive person. Also computer musician-amateur. So yes i have UAD and all their flagship compressors(even EQs). I dont want to start another flame so all you guys take this as my personal opinion but in my opinion in Native VST from all 1000 available compressors there are only three or four usable. Yes that is right. To name few, Marquis, Sonalksis, Pro-C and Nebula lately. From all only few of them can actually *surprise* compress.UAD can not be considered native since it is DSP powered but IMO they have some amazing emulations.

I jumped on creamware recently and i am amazed by sound of this platform in almost every area. Though i was in worry since i was thinking that i would miss some of my Uad plugins(i will sell UAD and 2000$ worth licenses just to get scope 15 dsp with 4.5 software). Until i found your site. Again your DAS-2A is extremely close (i can do my own proper comparison) with even more freedom (thanks for this).

But i really liked 1610. It is really fine sounding on my drums and can be very precise(mastering). It does have pretty round (this is what i like) sound but you can go in some heavy aggressive compression. I was surprised. Two totally different beast but in the same time they complementary each other soooooo well.
I hope you wil lget more success with them.

I dont care so much about GUI. Sound is what is counting to me but i mentioned that because i found some things about creamware.

One thing i really dont understand about this platform is that IMO it is amazing but i never wanted to look on creamware until i by accident contacted one person (hifiboom) which turned to be extremely helpfull and by his advice i have one pulsar II board with 3.1 software (again thank you hifiboom).

I found that creamware does produce one of finest sounding synths and even FX for mixing ITB. Especially synth line. There is no comparison nowhere. In digital world creamware is top of line (believe me i tryed everything and it is almost same as compressor thing. Thousand of instruments but only few of them are with owne character, rest is pretty sameish)) and it could be for FX also (SonicTimeworks does have amazing plugins). So in short everything is amazing but IMO some plugins does have ugly GUI and i know that this can sound a bit stupid but you will have to deal with this. The true is that people are buying stuff which is looking good. There is that placebo thing which does cheat people. They think if plugin is looking nice it will sound nice.This is true for at least 8 out of 10 people. And this is going even deeper in human nature but this thread is not about placebo etc.

There are alot of companies which talk bullshit and sell bullshit. Creamware (and 3rd party)is quiet but it is selling atomic bomb. IMO only better marketing and reworked interface will push it forward by big amount.

So back on your stuff. You have some amazing compressors there and i will order dynamic bundle that is 100% sure. But it will take at least two weeks (i cant wait to try DAS 660) since i am in hunt for 15 DSP card. First this card then your dynamic bundle.

Btw if you need some help about graphic stuff just PM me. My second job-hobby is graphic design and i have alot of friends which does know what they are doing. In past we created some graphic design for FILA sport and Audi auto industry. Yeah i know it does not have any connection with audio but i am sure we can do better then those availabe at your site (with no disrespect intended) heh..Btw sorry for incorrect thread date report.

Keep up the good work and i whish you happy sale business!
astroman

Post by astroman »

mpodrug wrote:... The true is that people are buying stuff which is looking good. There is that placebo thing which does cheat people. They think if plugin is looking nice it will sound nice.This is true for at least 8 out of 10 people...
ROTFL :D

sorry couldn't resist, Tom
never mind mpodrug, you couldn't foresee the ambiguity of your words :wink:
maky325

Post by maky325 »

astroman wrote:
mpodrug wrote:... The true is that people are buying stuff which is looking good. There is that placebo thing which does cheat people. They think if plugin is looking nice it will sound nice.This is true for at least 8 out of 10 people...
ROTFL :D

sorry couldn't resist, Tom
never mind mpodrug, you couldn't foresee the ambiguity of your words :wink:
Nahh i dont even know to what is this reffered and how to translate this :lol:
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

thx for the support ...
Two totally different beast but in the same time they complementary each other soooooo well.
that's why we made a bundle ... ;-) and you didn't yet heard the 660 !!!
My second job-hobby is graphic design and i have alot of friends which does know what they are doing.
a good challenge could be ... you design a sample ... and if it is better than the actual one ... we use it !!!

cheers
olive
Music Manic

Post by Music Manic »

If we can't find our invoice how can we get free product?

Thanks
sonolive

Post by sonolive »

hi,

if you purchsed on cw or sonic core website, ask them for an invoice

if you did it on our webshop, give us by mail your paypal ID

note : there was no free plugz offered during summer special ... any way try ... who knows !

cheers
olive