Scope DP User/Ref Manual?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

LHong

Post by LHong »

Hello Developer,
I hope that this is a right place to ask some silly questions:

I'm looking for the Scope-DP's User and technical manual (the previous link I found just be broken). Could I get it from Creamware or somewhere? I know the 3.1 just be released, is there any impacted to Developing tools?

Well, I just read through some of your development talk then being interested Scope-DP mainly on Graphical-User-Interface (impressive?) for hardware and software audio/video-capture/Network-protocol-analized emulation systems. And not sure it's what we want or some limitation?

Other question is about Creamware SDK? Does it support all java/C#/Assy, customization, compatibility? I have Scope-SP, what is the cost just DP software kit for getting start? How about simulation, Does it support Mathlab or other tools? Any Creamware available books/source-codes, please recommend it! I know a little bit of all this technology world, just don't want to start from scratch. Is it complicated, hard to learn? Please share your experiences! It would be nice!

Any other ideas is welcome and apprecicated!
Best regards,
Long
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

wassup! Lhong.. can't answer your question but anyway, glad to see ya around. Whacha been up to lately?
LHong

Post by LHong »

Thanks Ken, We were so busy! Nice to see you arround too! Though that you make good progress on the audio recording? Don't you? Any new added audio toys lately? I'm behind!
BTW, I haven't upgraded the V3.1 yet! What is the best platform for it now, 98SE/2000/XP? I'm having very old version like V2.5 on 98SE, is the XP as a good choice yet or I have to wait?
Regards,
Long
kimgr

Post by kimgr »

I can email it to you.
It's an 8MB .rar file.

Kim.
thermos

Post by thermos »

would you mind giving it to me to?
Maybe you can upload it somewhere on planet z. or will that break some copyright issues with creamware?

thermos.
kimgr

Post by kimgr »

would you mind giving it to me to?
Sure, just give me your email, and make sure you can recieve 8megs.
Maybe you can upload it somewhere on planet z. or will that break some copyright issues with creamware?
You're quite right, I can't do that without asking Creamware for permission.

Kim.
LHong

Post by LHong »

Thanks Kim,
Please send me!
here is the email addr:
lvhong@aol.com
One quick question, is it a way we can talk to Creaware-hardware directly via PCI bus or something like that, or I need special provided from Creamware?
Best regards,
Long
janow

Post by janow »

And who can send the manual to me?! I want to know more about it before get rid of some money!

Thanks a lot!
casevanrij

Post by casevanrij »

I would also be interested in finding out a little more about the architecture of the pulsar cards; I would like to use the Sharc DSPs to implement mp3 compression of incoming data, which would mean reading mp3 frames rather than sound data from the pulsar. Anyone know if this is possible ?
pas

Post by pas »

Could you/someone e-mail me the manual please? (might need to split the file a bit and send several e-mail's ? , not sure)

Thanks in advance : pas@student.no

--
pas
Wouter

Post by Wouter »

Hi there,

i would like to receive the manual too. since i have some problems installing the dp and am looking for some more info...

so if anyone could help me?? please!

thanx
wouter10@student-kmt.hku.nl

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wouter on 2003-06-05 18:19 ]</font>