i´m new

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

avocado

i´m new

Post by avocado »

Hello! for the first, sorry for my bad english.
I want to start audioproducing with an luna 3DSP card scope 4.0 und Cubase on an intel PC.
one question: can anybody tell my, if I can use the Luna card as an audiocard only with these two analog in and out and do I realy need an A/D.
I want to recording from a extern mixer with analog out in the luna analog in. an from the analog out of luna to an standart ampliver. between is cubase sx3
so I cant choose the asio driver in cubase, but it is listed.
Iam sure the right routing setting could solve the problem.

what I have to choose for the device in the routing window and what should I do for next?

thx
avocado

Re: i´m new

Post by avocado »

i still cant choose the scope asio driver

edit: I have solve the problem. It was somthing wrong with the path to the asio driver in the install folder. I have copied the asio driver to C:\scope and now its runs.

but why the latency is listed by 22ms, can I do somthing to lower?

and next problem, i cant hear anything, but cubase is playing and level graphics is active

and on the basis of the level i can see that the out signal dirct slaved to the in signal. both signals are the same. whats that

should i disable my anboard soundcard. but where is an mixer for in and out in the scope plattform

can i use luna für playing music on an normal windows player?

thx
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

Hi. You can change the latency in live bar\set\settings\ulli in your scope window.
And when you connect ASIO source with analog dest, you should hear something. Be sure that the settings in Cubase are also correct - something like scope out or luna out.
And - - - RTFM!!! :)
avocado

Post by avocado »

thx for your help. i could fixed the latency problem an now it is near 2ms.

but i still can´t hear anything, do i need an mixer between source and dest in scope?

cubase i/o are correctly choosed

does anybody know an online tutorial for this problems

asio source and dest are connected. but what is with the wave sources. should i connect this one too?

please help
avocado

Post by avocado »

OK, all fixed

the reason was that I connected the asio source and dest directly. I have had to connect the asio source to the ps_analog In
and the ps_analog OUT with the asio dest. now I can hear sound an now I can record sound.

ps.: it is an luna2 card. it was an second hand offer an ebay.

now valuable is the luna2 card currently yet. 50-100 $/€ (without any accessory)

thanx