Midi cc presets not working

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mr-Bit

Midi cc presets not working

Post by Mr-Bit »

Due to scope not allowing multiple cc chanels on one device I want to create cc presets to access more than 128 controls BUT no matter how many cc pre's
I make only the last assignment is kept. Also loading a cc pre causes the assignment to disappear from the Controller Settings pane (allthough still in midi assignments) and the remote feedback is broken :(

is this a normal mod bug or a broken scope install or maybe there is a procedure to avoid this.

Any thoughts

and merry christmas!
Mr-Bit

Post by Mr-Bit »

This seems to specifically happening with the sequencer moduals, tested some others and it works.I have a Jazz mutant Lemur and would love to remote control mod's seqencers with it but one set of 128 cc's is not enough.

Also I'm no sure if this should be in Problem solving
roy thinnes

Post by roy thinnes »

hi Mr.Bit,
sorry for the late answer. You're right, there is a bug with the CC presets of Creamware's seq modules.
I'm sorry but I think the only workaround if you need it is: don't use Creamware modules - use Flexor, or cwm modules. :)
Mr-Bit

Post by Mr-Bit »

Hey thanks for the conformation,
I would like to use flexor modules but there seems to be no way to dynamically create and store patterns using midi, the F3 seq mods that respond to midi are stored as a preset list which cannot be remotly controlled with cc's and the mkII seq mods dont respond to cc's :cry:

I shal test the cwm seqencers thanks