Want to trade - UAD for Creamware

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

maky325

Want to trade - UAD for Creamware

Post by maky325 »

Hi guys. Yep! I want creamware system so much i decided to trade my UAD collection and no i am not mad.

Hello people! First of all take my apology for bad typing ;)
I posted this on KVR forum too but to speed up process i will post it here. I hope this is not bad? I know this is not market place but i was thinking that maybe someone want to trade scope because of.....i dont know various reasons ;)

So here it is: UAD Project pack. PCI version (not PCIe aka PCI Express just to be clear).
The card does have following plugins included by default (you get them when you buy new card)

* CS-1 Channel Strip
* DM-1/L Delay Modulator
* RS-1 Reflection Engine
* EX-1 EQ & Compressor
* Nigel
* Realverb Pro
* Pultec EQP-1A
* 1176 SE Limiting Amplifier
* Preflex Amp/Cab Simulator
* Gate/Comp
* Phasor
* Mod Filter
* Trem/Fade
* Mod Delay
* Echo

In my honest subjective opinion most of these does have good or better native replacement such as delays, tremolo, echo etc. But 1176SE is damn nice sounding and so far Pultec is still amazing and IMO both does not have ANY good replacement in native world for now. Just as most of plugins i will list bellow. I will list plugin name, short ""subjective"" opinion and current price. For additional info you can go to www.uaudio.com (please do so). Again i want to pull "subjective". Keep in mind that one man "warmth" can sound other man to "mudd" :) I advice you to read some other reviews etc.

--

Plate 140 - Emulation of German EMT 140 plate reverb. Nothing and i mean really nothing can replace this. I compared this to CSR reverb, Breverb, and ArtsAcoustic reverb. None of them comes close to this emulation (though they dont claim to be that). What i want to say is that this is one of UAD plug that i will miss that is sure.Suitable for drums, vocals...anything. Absolutely fantastic reverb unit! Once when you hear it there is no chance you can not buy it ;) - price 149$

Dreamverb - It will give you nice hall, it is nice for pads, strings and most of synth sounds. Absolutely clean and shine sound. No any artifacts. It does have on unique option. It can blend or "morph" if you like different room shapes and surfaces with one another. price - 149 US$

FairChild - Emulation of legendary compressor unit. So far there is emulation from Nomad Factory which is absolute irony when you compare it to UAD version. Full vintage sound and color here! Plenty of character. Can glue mix with ease. Though you will have to learn it for some time. I use it pretty often and i will miss it - price 149 US$

1176LN - I dont have to speak anything about this one ;) We all know what it can do. Super silk and round sound ;) I did not find anything similar in native VST. There exist some plugins but none of them is close as this - price 149$ US

LA2A - see above ;) - price 149 US$

Precision Limiter - I advice you to read some reviews. One of most transparent mastering limiters on market. Price 199 US$

Neve 1081 Eq - Huh....this is one hell of EQ!!! You cant force it to sound bad. Especially on high and low frequency. Absolutely artifact free. Harshness is unknown to this EQ! Waves emulation comes close on mid settings but when driven difference is obvious. Anyone who cant hear this should quit reading this thread anyway. UAD is not for you in this case ;) Plenty of character and color. price - 249 US$ - Will miss that one :(

Cambridge EQ - Perfect EQ for quick corrections. Totally transparent and without any color. price 149 US$

Roland Dimension D - Duh... I will miss this one too. Same as Space echo and Plate 140. There is nothing similar anywhere!!!. I would even not call it chorus!!! It is more special Fx. Bloody fantastic on everything! It does have tendency to wide everything and to push everything in back of spectrum but again in a way like any other plugin can not process! You dont have feel that this is chorus but it will liven everything! price - 149 US$

Roland RE-201 - Roland Space Echo emulation. Sci Fi sounds, dub sounds, warm slapback, everything is here. I will miss this one too :( price - 249 US$
--

My personal opinion about Uad plugins is this: If you are looking for vintage sound with A LOT of character and musical vibe then UAD is perfect for you. If you are seeking for something different then vintage then you can skip this anyway ;) And if you dont believe me there is a ton of other people and you can read rave reviews everywhere so do some research.

And that is pretty much all about details ;) So plugin licenses are ummmm... 1740 US$ plus PCI card which is at least 300$ worth! + 25$ voucher + 100$ voucher when you register. Everything about vouchers you can find on uaudio.com under promotions. License transfer is harmless and instant.

New user must open new account on uad site and i just must fill out forms. Plugins are licensed only to this card and without my transfer card is worthless. You can not even register it for additional DSP card because it is registered to my account. I am saying this just to clear out that there is no
chance for some fraud or something.

If you want to test other plugins for example Neve 33609 you just have to mail uad support and they will unlock it for you and you can work with plugin for 14 days. Enough for any test. Btw that Neve channel strip is really good!

By this time you will probably ask me (or yourself) if UAD is so good why i ordered so much license and now i want to trade it? First of all i am FX addicted. I can not help myself :hihi: If something is good sounding to me i will buy ti and AMEN to that. So why i want to trade it? Well these days i am alot more in synths. And i heard some of Creamware synths and now it seems that i want them. You can tell that now i am synth addicted too :hihi: To be more precise addicted to Minimax, Modular and Prodysey! Now this is where story about trade will begin ;)

I will trade everything above for and only for this: Creamware Scope Professional 4.5 and few tinny things :) some cash or some hardware

More precise: http://www.jrrshop.com/creamware-scope- ... -1914.html - card price is 1499$

New or used i dont care. Thoguh used one must be in good condition :hihi: Only thing which is A MUST is that card is shipping with newest software bundle such as this one from Jrr shop! So it MUST ship with Synths 'n Sampler & Mix 'n Master bundles - "Includes the entire Synths 'n Sampler & Mix 'n Master bundles FREE,
with the recent addition of the Pro-12, B2003, Poison, VDAT, Interpole, & SBC plug-ins.)

And that is all. 2000 US$(and probably above) for creamware I believe no one can say it is not fair :hihi:
European based people does have little advantage (shipping is faster)...

To clear things even more here is a screenshot from my UAD account so anyone can clearly see which license are unlimited/ordered. Thoguh i will probably ask potentional buyer to show me some proof on Scope too. For details how we can arrange trade in a way that both sides are confident user just send me a PM !! Later on we can do all through mail or something...

http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ugshl4.jpg

Happy trading ! ;)