Sync Sync Sample Sync - it all!

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

tomylee

Sync Sync Sample Sync - it all!

Post by tomylee »

hi!

I´m obsessed!

Now that I found out that I can sync my flexor devices with an audio ramp from my sequencer, I want to sync everything with it in modular - but already at the lfo I found this bugging "freq" input, I cant live with it, cant I make a lfo sync to a ramp?? Maybe someon has found out how to deal with that, maybe I can convert it somehow, or maybe flexor 3 has a ramp syncable lfo?

And if we´re at it obsessing with sync, I may ask, can you trigger an envelope only with an autio signal? That would make the other stuff that is so nicely synced go hand in hand...

To be honest, I dont want Midi anymore, and since I dont use moduar anymore as a synthesizer, I should not need it anymore either...What I´d need most now would be a sample player playing 24+ bit files triggerable via audio triggers from audio in, and for steering other digital equipment with those hopefully sample rate synced lfos, but right now I´m stuck with it, since there is - as I sayd - only the "freq" input, which looks like a big red STOP sign to me...

The trigger thing I didnt try in my session today, but I will if you got no suggestions how to make it...

jeez
greets to you! If only I had not the impression that modular makes everything sound small that you put in, I would try to use it as a synthesizer rather than a control device, for other devices...

t
Michu

Post by Michu »

not sure if i understand you right, but maybe you should try running ramp thu ramp divider and then some shaper to get desired lfo shape...
btw, would you care to elaborate about modular making sound small? my experience seems to be contrary...