Cubase vst 5 issues ,I AM NEW TO SCOPE!!

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

broken_halo

Post by broken_halo »

OK , I just got my creamware project , i had no idea what i was getting into , but i did a large amount of reading and learning and have got the idea of routing and all that jazz down pretty good.But I tried to get my xtc running on my cubase vst 5 and when I load it tells me that xtc plug not installed properly , but , at the same time i can still open the plug ins themselves after it opens but there is no change in sound when the effect is applied.I would really like some help on this , i am new and very overwhelmed by all the options this platform allows.Any info would be greatly appreciated.

And on a side note , I can not even find my xtc plugs in my sonar app , any info on that would be great too.

"Broken but not irreparable"
By the way , by far the best show of post and most informed by any I have seen ,I hope to learn alot and help out in the future
broken_halo

Post by broken_halo »

It just keeps tellin me that the xtc plug not properly installed even though i have reinstalled twice!!!!Frustrating
AudioDan

Post by AudioDan »

Two possibilities,
either you're using a 64Bit CPU in your computer, such as AMD 64 or else you're using the ASIO drivers of another Audio Interface instead of the XTC ASIO driver of the Scope Home.

In any case, let us know what your system configuration is and we'll be able to help you more...
Cheers,

AudioDan