What do i need ?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

Hello developer's !!!

I have since getting my Pulsar2 board wanted to be able to develop new devices.

So here is Just a few simple questions.

*What do i need to become a developer.
(minimum requirements and optimal requirements)

My platform so far consist of a Pulsar2 board +Powersampler board.

*Whom would i have to contact (to get license) and what would it cost me.

I also want to be able to contribute to the CW platforms. (also to give something back, for everything iv'e got from you!)

Regards Jngaelin

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2004-02-01 02:34 ]</font>
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Asked many times - look down the list.
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

okay !!

....sorry :oops:
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... &forum=5&7

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2004-02-05 21:16 ]</font>
borg

Post by borg »

J, there is a RUMOUR that DP might become free... (in the creamware reloaded thread, if i remember correctly.) and if indeed so, yes, your number of DSPs will do. again if my memory doesn't hinder me, i think redmuze only had 4 DSPs to develop flexor on.

edit: so far my bioRAM... make that 1 pulsar I and a Luna for redMuze... with regards to atomic for giving phone support :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: borg on 2004-02-05 14:00 ]</font>
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

On 2004-02-05 12:58, borg wrote:
J, there is a RUMOUR that DP might become free... (in the creamware reloaded thread, if i remember correctly.) and if indeed so, yes, your number of DSPs will do. again if my memory doesn't hinder me, i think redmuze only had 4 DSPs to develop flexor on.

edit: so far my bioRAM... make that 1 pulsar I and a Luna for redMuze... with regards to atomic for giving phone support :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: borg on 2004-02-05 14:00 ]</font>
If this is more than a rumor...then this "info" you've provided put a smile on my face that wont go away for years !!! :grin:

Thanx "borgie" for brightening my day !!!
303trancer

Post by 303trancer »

Hi Jngaelin,

I've asked the CW guys the same question. They answered the DP will be for free indeed BUT (and I think your smile will disappear now like mine...) you will need a 15 DSP board to run it. The guy at CW could not answer my question why it is required to have a 15 DSP board only for developement. Than it has no use for guys like me with no money for that huge board... If anyone got a different answer from CW, PLEASE LET THIS POOR GUY KNOW :wink:
Why has a day only 24 ours???

PS: Don't argue with idiots! They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...
303trancer

Post by 303trancer »

Hi Jngaelin,

I've asked the CW guys the same question. They answered the DP will be for free indeed BUT (and I think your smile will disappear now like mine...) you will need a 15 DSP board to run it. The guy at CW could not answer my question why it is required to have a 15 DSP board only for developement. Than it has no use for guys like me with no money for that huge board... If anyone got a different answer from CW, PLEASE LET THIS POOR GUY KNOW :wink:
Why has a day only 24 ours???

PS: Don't argue with idiots! They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience...
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

On 2004-03-09 17:26, 303trancer wrote:
The guy at CW could not answer my question why it is required to have a 15 DSP board only for developement.....

......If anyone got a different answer from CW, PLEASE LET THIS POOR GUY KNOW :wink:
Yes!
I myself really wants to know why a 15 DSP board is required.

Anyway.
Right now buisness have been so bad that i am looking for a job a this...facory....
(a sertain death for a person like me...)
If i get the job i will be able to buy a Scope in like 4 months :grin: :grin: :grin:
IF i get the job.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2004-03-11 08:26 ]</font>
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

oh..

Is there anyone out there with a actuall date that the DP will be released for free ?

I would really like to know. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2004-03-11 08:32 ]</font>
Shayne White

Post by Shayne White »

I think at MusikMesse in Germany, at the end of March.
Melodious Synth Radio
http://www.melodious-synth.com

Melodious synth music by Binary Sea
http://www.binary-sea.com
brain1

Post by brain1 »

i have seen DP run on Scope, Pulsar II and Luna!
the software does not need 15 dsp's - the keycodes usually are only generated for the 15 dsp boards. all you need is a DP key that corresponds with your serial #.
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

On 2004-03-12 15:18, brain1 wrote:
i have seen DP run on Scope, Pulsar II and Luna!
the software does not need 15 dsp's - the keycodes usually are only generated for the 15 dsp boards. all you need is a DP key that corresponds with your serial #.
From what 303trancer says...that "the guy" from CreamWare told him that one would need a 15 DSP's board....i would seem that CreamWare wont provide those of us that do not have 15 DSP boards with a key. :sad:

And if DP will be released for free at the end of his month like Shayne says...than not being able to use it would sertainly bring a dark cloud over my head.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2004-03-13 08:33 ]</font>