Luna II Sfp 4.0 lost key !

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Merkury

Luna II Sfp 4.0 lost key !

Post by Merkury »

Hey there,I've been using SFP 4.0 in my pc for some years now,but today I decided to format my music pc to clean it.
I have all my keys printed on the Luna II manual,but I wasn't aware that the SFP 4.0 key is not printed there....
where can I find my keys ?
If i remember correctly,on the soniccore page there was a "mypage" buttons with all the keys stored...
but I can't find it anymore.

thanks
Mr Arkadin

Re: Luna II Sfp 4.0 lost key !

Post by Mr Arkadin »

MyPage was on the old Creamware site and I think was dropped due to spamming/hacking.

Anyway all you need to do is email your card's serial to the Sonic|Core support address requesting new keys.

However you have probably picked the worst time for this as there's this little thing called Christmas interfering with normal work practices, you may find some delay in receiving keys, but you will get them.
Merkury

Post by Merkury »

However you have probably picked the worst time for this as there's this little thing called Christmas interfering with normal work practices, you may find some delay in receiving keys, but you will get them.
eheh yeah,I forgot to write the sfp 4.0 key on my manual.... damn I'm sure I had a regkeys file somewhere...EONS ago..

I think my only chance is reinstalling the 3.1 cd ... anyway I sent a mail to support :)

thx
garyb

Post by garyb »

there's more than one key imvolved. you should have saved the keyfile in multiple backups.
Merkury

Post by Merkury »

I have 5 keys printed on the manual,the only one missing is SFP 4.0 because
my board came with 3.1 ...I'll try to install that meanwhile
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Within the keyfile S|C send are many more keys than just Scope 4.0 - you will have lots of extra devices other than just the Scope platform. Best to keep it somewhere rather than try and manually write them all out.
Merkury

Post by Merkury »

Mr Arkadin wrote: you will have lots of extra devices other than just the Scope platform.
well I don't think they will provide me with more devices if I don't buy them . I know that in the file
there are all the keys registered with my board,but I didn't buy any extra dev for my Luna II if
you mean that....well if that happens anyway I'll be more than happy to receive them :)