Pro Flexor for Scope 5 - PETITION

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

braincell

Re: Pro Flexor for Scope 5 - PETITION

Post by braincell »

WTF?? Why am I still not being muted? I don't want those annoyed people to read what I say. Just use the mute or shut up. Kensuguro agreed with me and didn't mind my posts.

Alfonso, I didn't say you were a bad programmer. What I meant is that Flexor is a dead end until it gets away from Scope. There is no future in Scope. They just keep digging a deeper hole.

Astro,

Thanks for clearing this up. As far as I know this would be the most expensive sound card in history other than a few obsure Creamware cards with 15 DSP chips. I guess you would consider a firewire box a sound card too. I didn't know the converter was a few bucks. It must not be very good then. The ones I have seen cost a lot more usually.
Last edited by braincell on Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

You are not being muted, because some people find, that there is good reason in negating your make up truths.
chriskorff

Post by chriskorff »

braincell wrote:Just use the mute or shut up.
So, you either want people to ignore you and not respond, or just to 'shut up'... doesn't make an awful lot of sense to me.

Also, the Prism Orpheus costs about the same (possibly slightly more), and a PT HD1 card will cost around double.

Cheers,

Chris
Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko »

WTF?? Why am I still not being muted? I don't want those annoyed people to read what I say. Just use the mute or shut up.
that is plain exquisite
pling

Post by pling »

there's no future FOR YOU in scope? so why don't YOU shut up, take your cards and use them as they are? there is no reason for you to come here, unless you come here for trolling :roll:
Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

braincell wrote:WTF?? Why am I still not being muted? I don't want those annoyed people to read what I say. Just use the mute or shut up. Kensuguro agreed with me and didn't mind my posts.

Alfonso, I didn't say you were a bad programmer. What I meant is that Flexor is a dead end until it gets away from Scope. There is no future in Scope. They just keep digging a deeper hole.

Astro,

Thanks for clearing this up. As far as I know this would be the most expensive sound card in history other than a few obsure Creamware cards with 15 DSP chips. I guess you would consider a firewire box a sound card too. I didn't know the converter was a few bucks. It must not be very good then. The ones I have seen cost a lot more usually.
The converter CHIP is a few bucks,the analog circuit to drive it is the tricky and expensive part.If you look at the weiss ad2 or the lavry gold..they do not use converter chips but a very complicated analog circuit and a dsp to add character like..tape sat.You again do not know what you are talking about.Educate yourself!Please....
braincell

Post by braincell »

Whatever. Astro said it was cheap. I guess he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. I thought it was expensive which is why I don't need that. I bought the A16 for $800 remember????
Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko »

he's having a blast. how is it so hard to understand? every attempt to shut him up will fail :lol:
Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

braincell wrote:Whatever. Astro said it was cheap. I guess he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. I thought it was expensive
He said the CHIP! Man...please do not try to twist everything that gets written here.You do not have the knowledge to argue about these things.You should accept that and be done with it.Go and make some MUSIC you are clearly better at that than at making arguments!
braincell

Post by braincell »

This is the pattern, you buy something, then SC tries to figure out a way to make you buy the same thing again. That's why I have duplicate modules. One of you says the converter is cheap and the other one says it's expensive. One of you has to be wrong.
Last edited by braincell on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

braincell wrote:This is the pattern, you buy something, then SC tries to figure out a way to make you buy the same thing again. That's why I have duplicate modules.
Nobody seem to care except you. :D
Gordon Gekko

Post by Gordon Gekko »

Fluxpod wrote: Nobody seem to care except you. :D
apart from a couple of noobs, :hint:
chriskorff

Post by chriskorff »

The same applies to most software update pricing schemes, no?

EG. If you upgade from Sonar 6 to Sonar 7, you're basically paying for a load of duplicate plug-ins (on top of the extra/new features), which are included in the price of Sonar 7. So technically, it represents better value for money to someone who hasn't owned the previous version, because they're buying all these plug-ins for the first time.

Can you name an example of this NOT happening with any DAW software?
braincell

Post by braincell »

Right I guess that's why so many millions of people bought Creamware and Scope cards and Frank sold the company because he was making too much money and needed to retire.

Why can't they let customers pick what modules they want? Some people are getting a bundle or a card with all new modules while other people are getting modules they don't need or want.
Last edited by braincell on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

braincell wrote:... Ralf sold the company ...
Uninformed bullshit as usual. :roll:
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
braincell

Post by braincell »

Frank didn't sell many cards because people found them too expensive.
Last edited by braincell on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

braincell wrote:I mean to say the founder. Not Ralf he is a SC. But whatever now you are just knit picking.
And you are just blabbering nonsense.....do something worthwile like going out.This whole thing seems to overload your Braincell. :D
braincell

Post by braincell »

This is the difference between us. I don't insult you but you insult me. It is so juvenile. You will find anything to pick on me or just hurl insults at me instead of talking about SC. Take a hint from astro and grow up.
Last edited by braincell on Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
le_tigre

Post by le_tigre »

garyb wrote:personally, i don't care so much about synthesis. i'm a guitarist and an audio engineer. i've spent more on mic pres, than most have spent on their whole system. since this stuff is tools, i feel confident that i have the best, most useable toolbox available in a price range that can still be called affordable. of course, what i consider good gear tends to cost many thousands of dollars....
Whatcha using for A/D, then? No way it can be the A16u, with those converters and criteria =)
Yours,
Niall.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

braincell wrote:Frank didn't sell many cards because people found them too expensive.
Nice edit, but you have already been quoted for once again not having your facts clear.
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.