Snap, Crackle and pop with Pulsar II

PC Configurations, motherboards, etc, etc

Moderators: valis, garyb

mgranger

Post by mgranger »

Hi all
What would be the cause of clicks when using Pulsar?

I have my ULLI set to the lowest setting possible (32ms or something)and I still get clicks when playing back or recording.

Also - whan a song is playing in Logic, if I move my mouse to the start menu I get an ASIO overload when it pops up. Surely this system is big and bad enough to be able to handle that small amout of multitasking!?!?

System:

P4T-E mobo (also, if anyone has one of these - does your HDD LED work?)
P4 1.8nw (not overclocked)
512mb Samsung RIMMS
IBM 7200 SCSI drive (for audio)
IDE Seagate Baracuda System drive
USB enabled (not an option to turn this off as this will be needed for Logic 5 (presently on 4.:cool:)
Win 98se (with upgrade packs - also tweaked to Subhumans faq(fixed virtual memory and sys.ini entry for memory management))

Any help would be fantastic!

Laterz:)
martin granger
squash music
martin granger
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Do not reply here. The discussion has started in *problem solving*

mgranger
By making muliple posts you do risk to get a bad conversation, because it is not linear but instead parallel - and this way easyly gets a bit difficult to the people, who do not have English as one of their mayor languages.

Also, the chance, you get more answers is very little. Most of the hangarounds scan the entire forum for new threads, when they log on.

Immanuel
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.