PsyQ addition via CC's

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

PsyQ addition via CC's

Post by dawman »

I love PsyQ 4 many applications, i.e. extra buzz 4 synths, and clarity on stereo acoustic instrument samples.

Instead of having to manually mute it by using the bypass feature ( which has zero MIDI control ), a MIDI action to be applied as a mute, so I can thin out the FAT BASTARD when using my Sonic Implants Upright Grand Piano. There are a few exceptions that don't use the PsyQ, that is one of them.

It Would Be A Nice Easter Gift,...ankyuvarymush...
wayne

Post by wayne »

You can midify the insert on/off button (green/grey one) Jimmy, but AFAIR Psyq still does something to the sound even when bypassed.
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

I know the gain knob still works when its bypassed...
dawman

Post by dawman »

Using the FAT BASTARD mixer I found a work around. Instead of using the master FX insert, I have placed it in AUX 3. There each channel can access it independently, and since my mono nchannels are all stereo channels split up into 2 monos, I can gang 2 AUX knobs using SpaceF's version of Cyprox to gang 2 x AUX knobs on 1 controller of the KS88.

It sounds so good when I use it like Taragon in a cream sauce w/ Asparagus steamed,.......Just a pinch 'll do 'ya.