ebay has CWA stuff, and rare Kurzweil expressionmate

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Post by dawman »

I was talking about how ebay always comes up with shit you can't find anywhere else. Well chalk up another rare find.The Kurzweil Expressionmate Ribbon Controller, a must for x-CS80 players, for a meagher 38 USD!!!!! I entered my max bid and will pick this baby up soon. So what you can't find on planetZ, you will find on ebay, or Froogle.

Strength And Honor,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-01-08 19:15 ]</font>
narly

Post by narly »

...if the minimum bid holds for another week! :wink:

I'm on eBay regularly, and for months have not seen an A16 Ultra - particularly near the price you spoke of in the other thread. I mean, that's good for you, but eBay is a known source of good deals. Scored a Pulsar II for $100 once!
dawman

Post by dawman »

I'm sure your know this. But do you have favorite searches w/ notifications? Search for different titles also,i.e. I found a16 mixed up in some type of china sales, under "creamware". To my surprise it was the A16 with a buy it now price for 475 USD!! However they nailed me for 100 USD shipping. That's the only problem I've had. Now I require that the shipper give me a shipping quote before I commit. I still would have bought it though. Recently bought 2 Barbetta Sona 31's for 300 USD each, then got screwed for 91 USD shipping on each.But that's the only drawback.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-01-07 17:26 ]</font>
narly

Post by narly »

...Like the A16 Ultra on eBay now... Except that seller has bidding starting @ $949. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dawman

Post by dawman »

Obviously he's aware of what he has. I think I got real lucky. Just won a second Motion Sound Pro 3 for 325 USD w/shipping. But there are many of these older models. I heard 2 at once, with low rotor disabled one one unit, it was absolutely georgeous.
garyb

Post by garyb »

he sure does, and he doesn't want to sell it unless he can get more than he paid for it. that way he can make a profit and get another....
narly

Post by narly »

:lol: Or two (on the usual used gear market). I'd sooner get one for $800 new at one of the reliable shops.