Interlok driver not installed

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Acid Man

Post by Acid Man »

I never use illegal software!!!

I don't feel the need to get me any of that. I have a job so i have money to buy legal software. I will contact my local dealer to check what this message means. I will let you know.

I de-installed cubase AND pulsar2. Then installed pulsar2 first and then cubase. Still the same message. I also checked the dongle but it's tightly connected to the port.

Acid :eek:
Acid Man

Post by Acid Man »

and btw it might be something like you have said ... interlok is a piracy providing concept:
http://www.paceap.com/pr12.html
I downloaded a driver for win9X on the pace site. Tonight I will try to install the driver. Perhaps somehow I de-installed the driver?

I will let you know.

horrn

Post by horrn »

... and it´s still also a question of philosphy! i have bought all the stuff i´m using, but i´m lucky to have this possibility to try and check cracks all the time. and: at least in such a moment it could bring you back days of processing if you would have at least a cubase crack to try working your machine. it can take weeks till you have the dongleproblem (if it is) fixed. that´s the way cracks are doing goods to us. i know people are working on developing softwarez and they have to earn money with it-therefore we have to buy it! and i do too ... mostly! :smile:)
Acid Man

Post by Acid Man »

I will try the pace driver first. I'll also contact the distributor and see if he knows the answer.

Do you happen to know how to obtain an cracked copy of cubase?
Acid Man

Post by Acid Man »

I solved the Interlok problem. I completely removed Pulsar and Cubase. I also removed all registry entries from both cubase and Pulsar.

After I did a clean install (cubase 1st) I installed the pulsar software. Everything runs smoothly now. :grin:

I still got two questions/problem now. I will post them in a new thread.