Look THIS deal, it is almost imposible

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Look THIS deal, it is almost imposible

Post by Nestor »

I am sad to show you this particular deal, because it is just, way, way... too much! I am sorry for this developer, but the world is in this state right now. I know this announcement is a bit old, but here it is still, look:

https://www.samplelibraryreview.com/dev ... ng-bundle/
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
valis

Re: Look THIS deal, it is almost imposible

Post by valis »

Rigid Audio is always on blowout deals for their stuff. Typically the current new product is rebates. I will say if you’re a Kontakt expert it’s good material for further tweaking and scripting, and even if not there are bread and butter pads etc on offer galore (I have a few impulse purchases here 🌞).
ronnie

Post by ronnie »

"In The [APD] Shop we generally offer a reduced price on all products exclusive to The Shop. This is the “Current Price”, ($400) but why stop there?

You can reduce the Current Price of anything you fancy all the way down to it’s lowest advertised “Base Price” ($79) (in many cases the original deal price) by using your Rewards money, plus you can earn a one time $20 reward as a Bounty Hunter."

Not enough rewards? No deal. Most of those in the bundle are $5 at Plugin Boutique. Honestly, who needs all this stuff? I find much of this Kontakt stuff, redundant and a distraction, but that's me. Not knocking Kontakt, I have a quite a few instruments, etc, but really only use a few.
"I’ve come to the conclusion that synths are like potatoes, they’re no good raw—you’ve got to cook ‘em, and I cooked these sounds for months before I got them to the point where they sounded musical to me." Lyle Mays
astroman

Post by astroman »

https://samplesfrommars.com/
sell their full $1,900 inventory for a slim 49 bucks :o can‘t take that serious anymore...