I've been doing a comic book with MJ (music bass=Neodyne)

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

I've been doing a comic book with MJ (music bass=Neodyne)

Post by spacef »

I've been doing this lately, and I hope I will complete the project before December.

check it out (bass = NeoDyne synth).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZh6Vn4iGXU

Video is a Teaser for a forthcoming crowdfunding for a 60 pages comic book in French + music EP (teaser's music bass= Neodyne). All in MJ, PS, and AE. I've been doing this for a couple of month now, and loving it, it was my dream as a teenager (to become a famous comic book drawer/writer, lol ).... Don't worry, I am not out of the Scope/Xite scene but needed a break from music and device making, to do something "graphic" (that is completely due to making UI for my plugins....100% cause and effect...). Interested in English version? may be if the French crowdfunding works fine, then there could be an English version (very hard to translate french humour and local references in other languages, but it is possible... ). Hopefully it will happen (will probably set a Kickstarter english page, once I figure out what is deliverable overseas/wordlwide)....

For those who worry, I will try to complete BB2 devices by the end of the year too (the filers, Echo, may be Biosc synth....).
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
t_tangent

Re: I've been doing a comic book with MJ (music bass=Neodyne)

Post by t_tangent »

Wow, very cool Mehdi. Wish you all the best with that. It looks amazing
spacef

Post by spacef »

Thanks! I have no idea whether crowdfunding would work these days (energy crisis, inflation, etc).... but well, never know :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
educavaedu

Post by educavaedu »

Where can i follow the progres of the comic book please?
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hi educavadeo.

Finally I released it myself with Amazon KDP (no crowdfunding).

It is only in French so far, but still have the project to make an English version (difficult because of humoristic references difficult to transpose in another language).

You can find the French version here https://www.amazon.fr/Voyage-%C3%A0-Rav ... B0BQ5CF9PY
(I would love to make it cheaper, but well, Amazon takes like 95% of the price, because of printing, shipment etc).
You can find it also on amazon US, germany, spain,, italy, japan, australia, canada etc (but in French)

I was thinking of a kickstarter project now that AI is acceptable to them, but for the moment I did not have the time to think about it (finding a printer, international shipments etc = very difficult, so Amazon or similar are the easiest way).

Are you interested by a version in English ?

And thanks for the likes on one of my video in the music forums ;-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website