Modular pads in SDK7

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

soren_jepsen

Modular pads in SDK7

Post by soren_jepsen »

I'm trying to make a modular device in sdk7. I'm having problems with the graphics of the pads - they don't show up in either the GO tree or the Bitmap window (formerly called central). Can anyone confirm this? How do I edit pad graphics for a modular device in SDK7?

Cheers
Søren
fra77x2

Re: Modular pads in SDK7

Post by fra77x2 »

If i remember there were problematic. I haven't checked at sdk 7 but the problem existed before it. If I remember you do it without being able to look it but will work ok after you load it in the modular.
spacef

Re: Modular pads in SDK7

Post by spacef »

trying to get back to making modules (to port neodyne into modular, with modules, (especially the midi section and modulators, to enjoy extra oscillators such as pro5 or SC wavetables).
I am not on SDK v7 but exported pads appear outside the device surface. move them back on the surface in Edit Mode. It should be more or less at the same position as the internal pad that you exported (ie, same position as the internal modules).
Then open bitmap and copy/paste (with the "arrow" ) modular pad Go to replace the classic green/red arrow. it does not appear in Gos panels or other explorers. you must target well (never tried copying a pad Go onto the project window, but it might crash, lol).
I hope it helps.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website