closed |PatchBayPro,Router+Co

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Spielraum

closed |PatchBayPro,Router+Co

Post by Spielraum »

Last edited by Spielraum on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR
Spielraum

Post by Spielraum »

Last edited by Spielraum on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR
Bud Weiser

Re: PatchBayPro,Router+Co

Post by Bud Weiser »

Spielraum wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:17 pm
AKAI MB76.JPG

hey bud,
AKAI MB76 is very cool !!
Yes,- and it had/has another excellent feature in addition to, MIDI and total recall incl. multiple connections:
It also stored the levels of these !!! - p.ex. input #1, #4 & #5 routed to a single out (maybe #3) and all the inputs w/ different levels.

Spielraum wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:17 pm # sorry for my wrong iRout info. additional writable infofields are only available in the "large" SC mixers e.g.,
iRoute also has the mirror fields,
iPatch shows the destination exit.

# BUT i may have found a solution that we can use temporarily until everything gets better in scope8 ...
there is an option for restructuring, and that in the same project. i still have to test a lot, but it already makes me happy! imagine you configure your SR-patchbay, and save it as a "preset"-device in your SR-patchbay folder. do you want to change the routing in the project (without dsp / sat hungry tools). then delete the loaded SR-patchbay "preset"-device, and load a new SR-patchbay "preset"-device. accordingly, all connections in the project are re-established by magic. this can also be done wirelessly. multi-wiring seems to work too. for a better understanding the connections are then hidden in the project window ...
and if necessary, several "preset"-devices can be loaded in parallel, one should only pay attention to the plausibility!
without midi prg chg, without preset binding, but it feels good, ASIO and other scope slaves don't have to be renewed...

# see also SR-Router_2020beta and SR-PRO...

# sandbox work here the next weeks ~ months
Well, actually my SCOPE setup is far from being complete.
There are many devices I used w/ SCOPE 5.1 32Bit not installed in my SCOPE v7.0 64Bit setup.
DNA patchbay was what I tried because it was already installed together w/ all the other DNA devices.

I already had the SR- router and SR-Pro pack on the list,- but never tried up to now.
From the forum´s threads, I don´t understand fully what they really do, especially when watching the "SR-router" .gif.
What are these objects 1-8 and related output numbers 011- 082 as also "Voic" and the "volume" input ?

I´m not good w/ Modular, just only scratched surface,- and I´m not a SDK guy at all.
I don´t own SDK.

So,- for me sometimes hard to understand what you have in mind.

But it always looks great and like you know what you do !

:)

Bud