Migrating SDK Wiki & BCModular Wiki - Donation Drive

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

valis

Migrating SDK Wiki & BCModular Wiki - Donation Drive

Post by valis »

Hi guys,

SDK Wiki & BCModular Wiki seem to need a new home. Well, we have a home here.

Since W_Ellis hasn't much time on his hands at present I'll take over hosting (this box has tons of room and bandwidth to spare at the moment). To be honest, I just started teaching college and have a clientbase for 3d work so this may take a few weeks depending how easily things migrate over. I'll report back on this and ensure it progresses as much as possible. Hopefully this is up by mid-February if not sooner...

In any case, the actual thread for discussing all these matters is here: Re: Some SDK docs to share, and we'll keep that side of the discussion there. I'm posting here to ask for people to hit the donate button, if that fits within your current means. My main bottleneck is my client load (I just pulled 15 hour days for 5 days in a row on a project) and my teaching, but any spare time that doesn't go to my children will go to this until it's up and running.
dawman

Re: Migrating SDK Wiki & BCModular Wiki - Donation Drive

Post by dawman »

I’m fixing to chip in but waiting for CPA Costs and how much I need to send Uncle Sam.
Going to be digging into SDK and MIDI 2.0.
Been studying Scope DSP and might be able to use it as a snapshot multi zone controller.
Means I’ll be making my own devices.
Lord Forbid...
valis

Re: Migrating SDK Wiki & BCModular Wiki - Donation Drive

Post by valis »

I'm sure you'll be a welcome dev in our stable :)