BlackBox 3 by SpaceF

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

yayajohn

Re: BlackBox 3 by SpaceF

Post by yayajohn »

Thanks man! Probably the k16 is the one you are talking about. I'm still trying to feel my way around on that one. I'm sure Mehdi will hook you up>
dawman

Post by dawman »

It’s on my download page.
Just moved and naturally I forgot my 100 foot LAN cable, so Amazon brings me my iPad to Flash drive converter today.
Nice having the iPad.
Once my shit works I stay offline.

Hope GaryB isn’t too busy doing movies and becoming famous.
Going to need a new build soon and will start trying out AMD boards from ASRock Rack.

I get to try SpaceF stuff today.
I don’t have any gigs until March.
A Kid Rock Tribute with a real Midget.
I shit you not.
Nevada don’t mess around since there way too much competition.
I was going to do EDM with a hottie chick DJ in little Mexico (East Vegas).
I could get in trouble over there so sticking with Redneck HipHop Rock.

But never had 3 months off before.
Other than weekly rehearsals I’m jamming.
All by myself in a big house with no furniture until the family moves down after a Christmas.

I bought an Air Matress to be next to my rig in the Studio Room.
This is how I lived first time I moved to LA.
Back to my roots.
ACC09929-D287-4965-9891-1C499DEF942C.jpeg
ACC09929-D287-4965-9891-1C499DEF942C.jpeg (3.65 MiB) Viewed 11339 times
90481442-FCC5-4E00-97A4-845F6F21CA74.jpeg
90481442-FCC5-4E00-97A4-845F6F21CA74.jpeg (3.46 MiB) Viewed 11339 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

movies? famous?
hahaha!
dawman

Post by dawman »

I can see you now at the Academy Awards...
Nominee is......GaryB.

You walk out to the roaring crowd, saying Ankyu...ankyu....please stay seated.
Then go off on how we need to give Liberals more cash to make the glaciers great again....

Serious about a new rig this spring.
Hope you still have a working XITE-1, you know I’m all green and ready.

Ankyu
garyb

Post by garyb »

of course,
dawman

Post by dawman »

Coolness.
I love tax returns.
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hey guys, funny to follow this thread. I haven't had the time to reply since last week.
Thanks for the video !
K16 Light is just 2 step sequencers (with a Bias control) , it is made to add 2*16 steps-sequencers to existing modulators like the LFO Step (included in BB3 core packs) which already includes an 8 step sequencer, LFOs and stuff. There is a bigger version (K16 "not light") which can't be free by simple respect to KrOn users.

Well, I think all that is left is to wish everyone a merry christmas and an happy end of the year.
See you soon
Mehdi
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

ah yes, I migght update my site, meaning it has to be rebuilt. I do not know when I will begin and how long it will take (not very long). But don't panic if you see it messed up, because I have to deinstall stuff to install a new builder. Well, I hope I will have to do this soon and quickly.
See you !
Merry christmas !! :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
David

Post by David »

Merry Christmas Mehdi, thank you for the great additions to Scope
spacef

Post by spacef »

Here is a new version of the BB2 oscillators.
https://spacef-devices.com/product/bb2- ... s-for-bb3/

They require a BB3 activation key. The rest is the same, i did not change anything inside, except when it was necessary (no new functions).
I decided to do all of them even if a few sound alike. The interest was to be able to load old presets made with the regular BB2 oscillators.

I hope the price is fine (there is a modest price because it has been driving me crazy).
But you could also use the old ones, they work great already :-)

COMPATIBILITY: compatible with Zarg OScillators. (I will remove the "BB3 OSc BB2" button because it is unecessary. I keep it there for a while because i might add something else in place, but not yet sure what :-) ).

New:
- New noise oscillator with a filter that can be modulated by a modulator or by the keyboard.
- the 3 MultiSynth oscillators are included.
- Not fully tested: quad morph oscillator (it is the same as the Quad Filter, it accepts oscillators or filters).

The version of most oscillators is the "AN" version made for the BB2 synths An-Osc and Biosc .

I also posted the "chord presets" (tuning for the chord oscillators).

List of all BB2 oscillators (54 in all - those I could re-do).
=================================================
JUNA 01.dev
JUNA 02.dev
JUNA 03.dev
MicroScope.dev
MPulseSdx.dev
Noise.dev
PulseMod.dev
PulseMod2.dev
RawPulse.dev
SawDown.dev
SawUp.dev
SimPulse.dev
SinOsc.dev
SinSawOsc.dev
Square.dev
SRingMM-an.dev
SRingRawMod-an.dev
SRingSinMorph-an.dev
SRingSinSaw-an.dev
SRingSpectral-an.dev
SRingSpectral2-an.dev
Triangle.dev

Chords
=======

Meta5k.dev
Micro5km.dev
Micro5kp.dev
Micro8k.dev
Micro8kPWM.dev
Micro8ks.dev
S-MOS-1.dev
S-MOS-2.dev
S-MOS-3.dev
S-MOS-4.dev
Uknow8k.dev
WarpPWM.dev
WoodOsc.dev

Racks
=====

QuadMorph.dev
Rack3k.dev
Rack5k.dev
Rack8k.dev

Synced
======

2SYNC UKMM.dev
2SYNC UKUK.dev
2SYNC-MM.dev
2SYNC-PWSYN.dev
3SYNC-MM-MM-FM.dev
3SYNC-MM-PWM-FM.dev
3SYNC-MM-SR-FM.dev
3SYNC-UK-MM-FM.dev
3SYNC-UK-SR-FM.dev
3SYNC-UK-UK-FM.dev
4SYNC-MUK.dev
4SYNC-PUK.dev

MultiSynth Oscillators
=================

Jaws
MoBass
MoBass LE

Enjoy !
That's all for now folks, I need a rest now :-)
Last edited by spacef on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
valis

Post by valis »

:o
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

Yay!!! Thanks Mehdi, yes rest easy my friend 8) It's our turn to get to work now with all of these tools you have provided :wink:
spacef

Post by spacef »

Happy new year to everyone :-)

Also , I just wanted to announce that I am "porting" a few oscillators and combination to Arturia"s Pigment... it works pretty fine eventhough it is not exactly the same. It should be compatible with STS 5000 and anything that can import samples. The choice of Pigment is because there is promotion and some people can get it really cheap (as low as 49€). The way I make it should be also be compatible with Rapid and probably Serum (I haven't tried those yet, but samples have the key-recognition required by Rapid).
I wanted to tell about it in case Arturia's offer if limited in time (which I do not know).

Do not worry, it does not sound like Scope at all, but it brings some colors of Scope into the native realm, as well as resynthesis methods, wavetables etc. There is a couple of BB3 samples that are ok, but in general, BB3 would require key-by-key sampling, which is not for now.

I made a soundtrack with a few presets: https://youtu.be/oBHAyKbdCXI
The d27 website is a project of mine of last year, a marketplace for soundmakers (another one, lol) but I do not know if it will continue (promotion would require lots of money that I do not have so....). But If anyone wants to join, it is open (and if noone is interersted, it does not matter :-) )..

Well, I would appreciate your feelings, and also wanted to make sure that it is not a "spoliation" of scope/SpaceF sounds. The Scope interface and is still great (especially KrON and related modulators, they are very different than the sequencers in the vstis that i tried). But having both is even better right ? (and it is true that i need to make a few extra bucks to buy gear, lol).

In any case, have fun, enjoy the new year, and see you very soon.

Mehdi
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

hi everyone,

The price of the sequencers compatible with BB3/CV/MS20/Scope stuff (K16 - K16 Light - LFO Steps) has been reduced a lot :

K16+K16 Light https://spacef-devices.com/product/k16-step-sequencer/ (K16 is also free with KrOn/KrOn Max Pack)
K16 Light Only https://spacef-devices.com/product/k-li ... sequencer/
LFO Steps https://spacef-devices.com/product/lfo-steps/
FilteQ https://spacef-devices.com/product/filt ... i-version/

You still need a BB3 activation key from Sonic Core and the price did not change https://spacef-devices.com/product/acti ... ckbox-iii/
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dawman

Post by dawman »

Mehdi,
I’m confused about which products I need to complete my BB3 Collection.
I want everything I don’t have.
Please look at my account and let me know what I need.
I’ve got the Core Pack thing but just not sure what comes with that as product line has changed.
LFO Steps looks nifty, I know I need that.

Ankyu
spacef

Post by spacef »

The "Osc BB2" (yellow colored oscillator) is not in the Core Pack 1 and is useful only to load BlackBox II oscillators inside a BB3 host (and I beleive you already have BB2). So you don't really "need" that if you are happy with BB2 synth hosts. The BB3 "Osc BB2" has the "dual tone/dual phaser architecture" which is nice to have pre-filter. You can also crossfade between the two oscillators with a dedicated LFO.
The LFO Steps is in Core Pack 1 so you already have that :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

UPDATE TIME
============

All updates are available on your user area download section on https://spacef-devices.com/

K 16 is now included in all core packs.
- K16 was already offered secretely to many users so many of you have it already. This version corrects and adds a couple of functions in the preset section, and is included inside all core packs. if you received K16 by email further to a purchase, but do not see it in your download area, please contact me.

K 16 Update/Corrections
  • - sequencer presets of Pitch and Val sequencers were not working correctly for some reason that i can't explain - at least not in "scope dsp" mode (it was probably working in Eurorack or MS20 mode - and in any case, all was fine in saving/reloading projects). Now corrected anyways, but this correction is made through new parameters so presets must be re-saved.
    - Added a new Export/Import preset list which is under the device name at the left - it saves Pitch and Val 1 sequencers (not val 2). This will be useful to exchange Pitch and Val presets between compatible devices which main preset list is not compatible.
    - LFO rate knob was not the same range on all LFOs. Eventhough this was not a bug, the minimum value is now the same for all LFOs (1 cycle every 8 measures).
    - BPM output placed at the top of the device for your evaluation. let me know if you like it better or not.
----> NB - K16 update not yet inside KrOn packs ! will be soon... (must implement the new import/export preset list first)
----> NB2 - the BPM output is for "K-Sync" (BPM that allows to sync several compatible scope devices, allowing to update tempo on the master device without the need to edit it in receiving devices).

K 16 Light Update
  • - Added a new Export/Import preset list which is under the device name at the left - it saves Pitch and Val 1 sequencers. This will be useful to exchange Pitch and Val presets between compatible devices which main preset list is not compatible.
    - no other change (BPM output still at the bottom of the device / presets were working fine as far as I could notice)..
The Import/Export preset list will soon be implemented into KrOn and any future device that uses similar step sequencers (as long as it is possible to do so).

Import/Export presets save all step sequencer parameters except edit mode, shuffle, or BPM settings, as those parameters are particular to each project and not really desired when importing a preset.

As usual, download the updates from your account "download" section. Do not forget to "refresh" your browser.
Please let me know if something goes wrong (it is always possible).

It has been tested but your feedback is always welcome !

No new step sequencer presets yet! sorry... been very buzy lately...

---> Contest: if you have K-Light but not K16, then you can get K16 for free by sending me 12 useable presets for your K16 Light :-) Your presets will be made available to all users (ok users, I do not know if there is anyone who has K Light only... but you never know. Just get a K Light+activation key if you'd like to participate. Otherwise, well, I will try to make some but this will not be this or next week due to buzy schedule :-/ )

QUESTION: the BPM output at the top or bottom of the devices ? let me know what you prefer or if you don't care :-)

what about a free aux dualizer ? https://spacef-devices.com/news/aux-dualizer/

Thanks
Attachments
K16.jpg
K16.jpg (97.08 KiB) Viewed 10073 times
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dawman

Post by dawman »

Man or Myth.......SpaceF.
spacef

Post by spacef »

UPDATE TIME
============

BB3-OSc BB2
- Removed useless Zarg button (was already compatible, lol)
- Loads without oscillators
- Better ADSR

This update can be found in:
- BB3 - Osc BB2 (oscillator single product)
- BB3 - Core pack 2

FiltEq 1 midi
- slightly improved ADSR

This update can be found in:
- BB3 - Core pack 1

As usual, download from your account on https://spacef-devices.com and let me know of any issue.
Attachments
pic2.png
pic2.png (120.64 KiB) Viewed 9290 times
BB3.png
BB3.png (129.77 KiB) Viewed 9290 times
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
spacef

Post by spacef »

Added to the shop Mini KrOn 3