steinberg nuendo sfp project file needed.

Scope project files

Moderators: valis, garyb

micmars

steinberg nuendo sfp project file needed.

Post by micmars »

steinberg nuendo sfp project needed. i would just like to sy hello to everyone in the planetZ community. i would like to bring to attention that creamware cards run awesome on tyan motherboards .mine is a dual mp 2800 processors 2 gigs of registered ram with a adaptec sata pci controler card with my operating system on it . stable stable stable no problems what so ever.yes i know its old technology but it is very powerfull see as thow creamware does all its own processing .if you can git youre hand on all the componets you would have a kick a.. system trust me .my motherboard is the tyan tiger mpx 2466-n .this is the same board as the tyan thunder .minus i dont remember. these boards are server boards and handle audio amazing . the board hac the amd chip set with a raid controler but i dont do raid and know nothing about raid. here is my setup nuendo 3.0 .pulsar2 zlink.waves diamond plugin set.and a whole lot of other vst and directx plugins.anyone who knows waves plugins knows they can eatup some cpu processing power with my setup i can run anywere from 20 to 50 plugins in a project without crashing stable stable stable. i record instruments no synts for me just good old rock and roll yes some of my client need to use midi so i do use som synths its been a few years since ive been recording and iam dusting of my computer and my daughter and i are going to make magic together shes 12 years old and a very talented child .she plays piano bass celio and violin .music class for celio self taught on the rest oh yeh i forgot guitar . ther is only one problem i have forgoten how to setup a 16 channel asio zlink project in scope fusion plateform does anyone have a asio 32bit project setup to help me git started iam older and my memory is not what it used to be. lol lol lol