Modular Folders

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Modular Folders

Post by dawman »

My Brotha's,

I have had to transfer keys and cards around to create a Gigastudio / Scope Drum DAW, and basically combine all of my synth stuff to my GVI / Scope DAW.

I would really appreciate a little help on placing the files properly.

There is Modular III, Modular III Modules, Modular II, Modular II Modules, Flexor 1.5, Flexor RD Modules, Flexor III, etc.

How can I combine these all in one place so I don't have to go to MIII, bck to MII, etc.

I also have Prowave, and Solaris in Modular flavors and wish to install those.

Sorry I am so lame, but GaryB says he'll do it for 1000 USD, but I'm Broke. :lol:

Just kiddin'.

I wish to not torture him with this, I prefer his recording knowledge and building strategies.

I Have All Night, And No Pestering Girlfriend. However my door is open.

Thanks In Advance,

JV
hubird

Post by hubird »

you can put any modules in any main menu section of SFP (devices).
I organised i.e. all 3rdp. plugs in a newly created 3rdp. folder which shows up in the main menu.
if that's what you're after :-)
dawman

Post by dawman »

I was just about to delete that post. I always get nervous when GaryB isn't watching me.

It went over smooth, all of my Flexor stuff is in Flexor, Spacef, Modular II, Modular III, Modular II Modules.

It;s always confusing to me that there are no Modulr III Modules though. Should I just delete it. It looks pretty but everything seems to be for Modular II.

I also have Solaris Modular, and ProWave Modular 1_2 where they should,

Damn, GaryB would be proud.

Thanks Hubird, you were my crutch in case I fell.

:wink: :roll:
hubird

Post by hubird »

my pleasure :-)
hubird

Post by hubird »

btw, you always can put the same files in several folders at the same time, to be able to grab them where you want... :-)
at0m

Post by at0m »

As long as all modules are in the moduler folder or subfolders thereof, as specified in cset.ini, you'll be able to select them from the dropdown menu's in each patch. I've always merged M2 and M3 paths, 3rd party modules I sort a bit differently...
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
dawman

Post by dawman »

Yes, I got it where I want it now with all of the names in the tabs above too.

I am just loving this as I am layering agin, and messing with Prowave Modular 1_2.

Hopefully I can load these bauties quickly when I move them into a Prowave Mod preset.

Thanks at0m, and Hubird.

Glad to hear from you again, hope your romance and kid are doing well.
hubird

Post by hubird »

that must be At0m then :-D :lol:
dawman

Post by dawman »

O.K.

I have everything where it needs to be.

However, I have loaded an empty Modular shell, and have placed Prowave Modular 1_2 inside of it. It works good so far, but I have to go back to the routing window to select Flexor, and SpaceF Oscillators.

Can I have the tabs I like inside the empty Modular shell also. It seems rather akward having to move or close your window to choose an Oscillator from the effects section of the routing window.

Can I have that option inside of the empty Modular shell? It is only a conveinence, but it would increse the productivity with the options already available.

Thanks 4 Your Infinite Wisdom,