WANTED A BCR2000-like MRC

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Yes you could say that :lol:
hubird

Post by hubird »

:-D
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

I hate the name "hifiboom", but thats how i am called. :)

hifiboom II, seriously no! lol :D :D doesn`t help at all! hehehe

( still drunken )
Last edited by hifiboom on Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

Shroomz II wrote:In fact, I'll send them to you !!
Thanks for the pots. Not decided yet if I would use them for my first device or some of you smart looking pot 11 series.

My next difficulty toward the BCR2000 controlled advanced MRC is that I do not even figure out how to build up a modular module with scope SDK (OK I just have to save it as a .mdl but my trouble is more about setting up the connexions for modular...).

If I can fix it, maybe I can provide an in-between solution by providing a module which is Midi CC mapped for control with BCR2000 01 factory preset and provide swich a control elements to be inculded in a modular shelf. Would something like this help ? Would not be as smart as the MRC solution but could be controlled with hardware ...
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

mmm... it needs some serious thought. Something as a BCR>modular go-between would be quite cool, but I think it should have flexible handling of (user definable) value ranges similar to the UltraVal module I made. If you want any help with this, just give me shout via PM or whatever.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

What about building it with a modular I/O socket panel & separate remote edit panel that can be opened & closed. It could have normal & inverted value outs per control for direct injection into mod patches, but it could also have a midi output sending whatever midi controllers it's configured with (receiving from an external controller).
Spielraum

Post by Spielraum »

Last edited by Spielraum on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR
valis

Re: WANTED A BCR2000-like MRC

Post by valis »

What do you mean "program,+add" developer? Plus the 3rd party devs that are still around?

It's been a while since this thread was around, but I recall reading it at the time and being unsure what was wanted. A BCR style module that is implented in scope? Or some hardware path to have a BCR respond to what you're touching in Scope mod?

I think I'll post a bit of a rant supporting S|C here, I do hope you take time to read this.
fra77x2

Post by fra77x2 »

AFAIK there is no way to create pep files. I am not sure why you strungle with all this Spielraum.
Spielraum

Post by Spielraum »

Last edited by Spielraum on Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅] Lange Welle ~ Mittelwelle ~ Kurze Welle ~ Ultra Kurze Welle
Scope Sandbox soundcloud ~ youtube ~ bc modular-guide° ~ modules-SR
valis

Post by valis »

Why can't it span chapters? S|C devs are notoriously absent this time of year, it's not really a problem with the company so much as other commitments (as stated in the above link) and summer cycles in Germany. August is by far the most challenging time to communicate and then it gets better after.
fra77x2

Post by fra77x2 »

There is a c++ sdk perhaps you can try it. You can implement any type of functionality with it. It needs juce to compile I think.