RD Modules II

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

RD Modules II

Post by dawman »

Since it is an NFL Championship game day, and a Creamware day, I have flooded the forum w/ many posts. So I shall try to be worthy to remain you.

Not many people purchased ProWave, this makes me happy, and makes JB sad, but he will sucseed in otther endeavors, this I am sure of.

For the few of us who know of this awesome synth there is an overlooked section which has a few good wav's, but the RD Modules II series makes this section an entirely new and awesome sounding synth. It is capable of emulating the Prophet VS, PPG 2.3, Waldorf Wave, and many other synths all in one. So the less people that have these sounds, the better 4 me. Those of you who have made this purchase should try using the Oscillator section w/ the RD II's, and go to the Waldorf Osc Pair II. I just put one of these where there were the CEM's inserted on most factory persets, and repeat that process again in Osc slot # 2, and suddenly I have four awesome sounding waves to manipulate. I then bypass the stock FX so I can use spacef's awesome Echo 35, and I can guaranfuckintee, no one within a hundred miles of me can have such awesome sounding synths. I anxiously await future battles with my newest choice of weapons.

Zarg synths. and Spacef's amazing FX, shall punish my enemies.

Jimmy V.

P.S. WJ has forced me into the Gym to train w/ her. I only have Sundays to relax and catch a buzz whilst I compose. If I have offended anyone w/ my Jaeger ramblings,...I apologise, but I don't regret.