WHY IS AMERICA (USA) SO KEEN TO BEGIN ANOTHER GULFWAR?

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kwild

Post by kwild »

But the NO PARTY is the 90% of the mankind....

A little hint for the american friends out there...impeach the guy also called "mr.president" aka George War Bush.
The world is waiting for that....
We are tryng to do da same with our criminal-clown Berlu$coni,greetings from Italy,Peace.
Ciao.
garyb

Post by garyb »

we can't.he wasn't even elected.he was SELECTED by the supreme court.
at0m

Post by at0m »

War has begun, 2 hours ago.

I have an idle dream not too many civilians will get hurt. I hope it will be over soon.

I wish strength and luck to my friends in the Middle East!
hubird

Post by hubird »

Michu

Post by Michu »

how true Hubird...
sadly :sad:

thanks for good laugh Krizrox :grin:
braincell

Post by braincell »

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-03-30 15:02 ]</font>
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I once opened a thread similar to this one cos I new intuitively that this war would start, and nothing would stop it. Unfortunately in short the thread became a confusion of mixed impressions and personal, subjective views… By the end of it, despite the fact that I was looking for it to be comforting and enriching for everybody, most of us found discomfort instead.

It is a good thing to express your feelings about something which is harming you, I agree, but there are too many different and extremely distant points of views in here. We risk finishing in a second war of words talking about war!

If things become real bad, WE WILL NEED TO TALK about it, but this would be different… By now, I don’t think you can find very knowledgeable people in Politics, Macro-politics, War-Strategy, Macro-economics or anything of the like in here, precisely because we are musicians and this is a Music-Technology related forum.

Anybody interested in talking about this war could go to any of the hundreds of specialized forums existing in the net.

Said that, I join those who are not going to build it up, my two cents.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I once opened a thread similar to this one cos I new intuitively that this war would start, and nothing would stop it. Unfortunately in short the thread became a confusion of mixed impressions and personal, subjective views… By the end of it, despite the fact that I was looking for it to be comforting and enriching for everybody, most of us found discomfort instead.

It is a good thing to express your feelings about something which is harming you, I agree, but there are too many different and extremely distant points of views in here. We risk finishing in a second war of words talking about war!

If things become real bad, WE WILL NEED TO TALK about it, but this would be different… By now, I don’t think you can find very knowledgeable people in Politics, Macro-politics, War-Strategy, Macro-economics or anything of the like in here, precisely because we are musicians and this is a Music-Technology related forum.

Anybody interested in talking about this war could go to any of the hundreds of specialized forums existing in the net.

Said that, I join those who are not going to build it up, my two cents.
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

I know I know, McDonalds will expand in the middle east now.
Camelburgers in the dune.
Hmm, okay maybe USA will redraw and re-sort the globe ?
braincell

Post by braincell »

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-03-30 15:09 ]</font>
ChrisWerner

Post by ChrisWerner »

This all reminds me on the Roger Waters CD Amused To Death special track 13 "It´s a Miracle". Have you heard and read it?
Very Nice.
braincell

Post by braincell »

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-03-30 15:03 ]</font>
sandrob

Post by sandrob »

On 2003-03-19 23:33, at0mic wrote:
War has begun, 2 hours ago.

I have an idle dream not too many civilians will get hurt. I hope it will be over soon.

I wish strength and luck to my friends in the Middle East!
hm, i'm afraid that is impossible to win any nation on the own country. so, i'm afraid that will be much suprisses, what guys who started war didn't expected. :sad:
i'm afraid to think about worlds terorism in future :sad:
braincell

Post by braincell »

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: braincell on 2003-03-30 15:08 ]</font>
borg

Post by borg »

i'm really busy these days and can't check on Z like i'd like to, and i intended not to take part in this discussion, but i thought i could share this link with you guys:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/index.html

especially check the 'about PNAC' and 'statement of principles' and the ones who signed it. you'll find some names directly linked to the bush administration.

frightening, imo.

that's all
andy
the lunatics are in the hall