SC- give us an update -please!

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

ChampionSound

Re: SC- give us an update -please!

Post by ChampionSound »

To be fair, I'm only curious about the improvements and new features in scope 5.0 and not really about the vista driver. In fact I just bought myself another XP license last week. XP is still just fine for me. But that's just me ;)
doodyrh

Post by doodyrh »

ChampionSound wrote:To be fair...
Too many people being too fair IMO. :wink:
capacitor

Post by capacitor »

You can't put lipstick on a Vista :lol:
The first action people should take is to remove cash from Banrural, and break the banks of corrupt people. #escandalogt
doodyrh

Post by doodyrh »

doodyrh wrote:In the meantime they could've given us a Vista driver to be getting on with.
OK SC, tell you what. Don't bother with the Vista drivers after all. In fact, at the rate you work, skip Windows 7 drivers too and get started on Windows 8 now. They might just be ready before Windows 9 hits the shelves/fans.
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

doodyrh wrote:
doodyrh wrote:In the meantime they could've given us a Vista driver to be getting on with.
OK SC, tell you what. Don't bother with the Vista drivers after all. In fact, at the rate you work, skip Windows 7 drivers too and get started on Windows 8 now. They might just be ready before Windows 9 hits the shelves/fans.
I am willing to put money on the new drivers/software working on W7.
bill3107

Post by bill3107 »

I think that - since there was a prototype available several months ago - Xite involves a lot of optimization work for sure (can you imagine the amount of data handled by the express card ???!!!).... There is no such power in an external rack available in the market that can be used with a laptop and this product is almost a dream for many so it takes time (too much ? :roll: ). I think the first anoucement was too early but hey, they wanted to let their customers know a new Scope and a mobile product was at work... Many compnies would have shut their mouth ! Was it a strategic error or just honesty ? I don't know ... As a scoper, i sold all my DSP and i just wait, now, for the release and for more details about the product. So this strategy makes me (and others) potential customers.

NAMM is about to start now and i definitly think that it would be stupid for SC to give information before such an event. We have to wait few days now... If they have a booth for the Namm (and considering the costs involved)... it means that the Xite flies !!!!!

Next week is one of the most Xting week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:o :o

Jo
dawman

Post by dawman »

6 Days & Counting..............
I even had a dream of how I dropped down from the ceiling like a Ninja using the Hydraulic Genies for the lighting trusses, and scooped up a pair of XITE-1's right out of the booth at NAMM and was on the roof with a Helo waiting......:o
The last time I was this excited was when I walked out of the Bank w/ 5 large and bought my Matrix 12 23 years ago....
I promise many, many screenshots and jpeg's.
It's the least I can do for my beloved PlanetZ and all of my Brotha's from other Mutha's.
I also promise a low angle shot for Photoshopping in faces for the Founding Fathers pose.
nightscope

Post by nightscope »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote:I even had a dream of how I dropped down from the ceiling like a Ninja using the Hydraulic Genies for the lighting trusses, and scooped up a pair of XITE-1's
I worked at a venue when Abba came through; way back when men were men and women ate their young. The hall had holes in the roof above the stage. A rope suddenly fell from one and an Abba roadie absailed down to the stage, Viking style. Highly impressive. Later on the two girls walked out to do the sound check. The blonde strode out in a pair of impossibly tight spray on lycra pants and heels. A host of testosterone fuelled eyes were suddenly glued to her ass. As it sat down on one of the stools onstage the sigh of approval could have moved a longship across the North Sea. Mamma mia!! :P

Jimbo is the Xite Pathfinder, coughing up larges without fear, leading the way into an unknown battle.

ns
“Women and rhythm-section first!”
sonicstrav

Post by sonicstrav »

SonicCore are with John Bowen at stand 1121 at NAMM 09 (John Bowen Synth Design) by the MAGIX stand
rhythmaster

Post by rhythmaster »

Good luck Jimmy.

Our man at the NAMM!

Come back with photos videos reports and stuff!

We are waiting! 8)
XITE-1, Cubase Pro 10.5 - WIN 10 64-bit
http://www.seismofunk.com
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

Magix and Soniccore right next to each other.
Heaven!

I'll have my camera (hopefully video if allowed), and hope to get some shots!

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
dawman

Post by dawman »

Greg I am flying in and out on the 17th.
Will you be there on Saturday?
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

XITE-1/4LIVE wrote:Greg I am flying in and out on the 17th.
Will you be there on Saturday?
yes

Probably will be there Friday and Saturday.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
dawman

Post by dawman »

There's a direct non stop/round trip service from John Wayne to NAMM for 21 USD !!... :wink:
Ankyuvarymush.
siriusbliss

Post by siriusbliss »

good deal.

I'll be driving up for probably more $ in gas money :D

Greg
rhythmaster

Post by rhythmaster »

Greg and Jimmy!!!!!

go go go
XITE-1, Cubase Pro 10.5 - WIN 10 64-bit
http://www.seismofunk.com