Save Gaza people from starvation now

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

fra77x2

Save Gaza people from starvation now

Post by fra77x2 »

I do not like to disturb you guys but I read an article on the guardian ( it is a newspaper it talks about events happening in the world) and an article about Gaza famine got my attention. The journalist of the article took his time explaining what is regarded famine and "catastrophe" how organizations are using these terms, what it means for human casualties per day per month etc other similar situations like in somalia and what it means to die from hunger he actually explained the physical consequences and the way the body loses its functionality. He seemed to try to sensitize a crowd of insensitised people but in a way that seemed very unnatural like taking the temperature of the gaza people to see if they really die or they pretend to. The statistics seemed to have greater interest for his mind than the circumstance itself.

So please people do whatever is possible to limit the famine of the people in gaza. For a start you may demand from your governments to stop bombard them.

Sorry again for the disturbance, think about it as a small advertisment about the lost humanity and now you can go back to your common endeavors. thanks
Nestor

Re: Save Gaza people from starvation now

Post by Nestor »

Your idea is great but, in such a place, very unfortunately, money is intercepted, as goods are too. It is a disaster, and it is only ONE of the hundreds places in such a calamitous state today. I don't want to discourage you in such a noble endeavor, but reality is way beyond us right now. We can help around us making sure everything is guided correctly, pain is everywhere, this is my idea. Many of these contributions, like those sent to Ukraine, for example, serve terrorist groups, unfortunately and I know what I'm talking about.

The world is crumbling down right now and is not going to get better either.
Love you man!
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
fra77x2

Post by fra77x2 »

Thanks Nestor

Your prophetic powers are very sharp
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

No need for prophetic powers here, just see the news, it's all you need to do as I did myself. I am surprised you cannot see it by yourself. Peace.
fra77x2

Post by fra77x2 »

Sorry Nestor yes what happened in Russia was terrible.

I think we need a peace movement right now and serious poiliticians with antimilitaristic agentas
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Don't worry brother.
I love people and humanity just as you do, but we are pretty crazy down here. I would like to be positive. I wish I had reasons for it in terms of those conflicts.