Special Offer: SCOPE PCI 6-DSP Booster, New, Limited Edition

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Holger Drenkelfort

Special Offer: SCOPE PCI 6-DSP Booster, New, Limited Edition

Post by Holger Drenkelfort »

Dear all,

out from an OEM production we have a limited stock of 25 x SCOPE 6 DSP boards left. All new. Compatibel to all Sonic Core and Creamware PCI DSP boards. For questions please contact office@sonic-core.de

As a special offer, we sell them for a 40% discount at 185,- EUR net until March 21st.
As a bundle with Scope v7 251,- EUR net, same 40% off.

To purchase please visit the shop:
[/https://sonic-core.de/shop/]

Yours
Holger
Sonic Core
Attachments
IMG_0085 - 001 SW Bundle.JPG
IMG_0085 - 001 SW Bundle.JPG (653.54 KiB) Viewed 11504 times
IMG_0085 - 001.JPG
IMG_0085 - 001.JPG (380.86 KiB) Viewed 11504 times
valis

Re: Special Offer: SCOPE PCI 6-DSP Booster, New, Limited Edition

Post by valis »

Pay attention. We have a baseline for the max price for 6 DSP boards (these are NEW) now folks. I'll likely pick up a spare, even though I have 1 spare already.

Thanks Holger.
Holger Drenkelfort

Thank you very much, Valis!
Should we adjust our price?
And yes, I see it the same: These boards are also well suited for a backup, not just as a booster.
valis

Post by valis »

The used cards are a bit less than that new keyless cards and typically come with some keys, and often not with Scope 7. They are also getting more flaky, this is a good time to offer the scope users some backups from new stock. Prices seem fine, if they have some support or warranty beyond what the used cards would get. That's certainly something I value in my daily business.
Holger Drenkelfort

Great! Thank you! I will add 3 years of warranty in the webshop.
valis

Post by valis »

Excellent and thank you!
dante

Post by dante »

It’s great to see mint condition Pulsars making a mini comeback ! Scope PCI never dies even after 1/4 of a century 👍👍👍
Holger Drenkelfort

dante wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:50 pm It’s great to see mint condition Pulsars making a mini comeback ! Scope PCI never dies even after 1/4 of a century 👍👍👍
Oh yes! 25 years ago, the first Creamware DSP Board has been released! I don’t know if there is any other PC hardware from that time still in use, but thousands of the Scope DSP boards are. The reason might be that the Scope story stands for uncompromised and most beautiful sound. Still it is a reference in digital sound quality.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:31 pm ... the Scope story stands for uncompromised and most beautiful sound. Still it is a reference in digital sound quality.

That´s why we use ... PCI DSP cards and XITE-1 !

:)

Bud
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

+1, still going strong after all these years. When friends come over and I show them my Scope setup they always comment on how great it sounds and how flexible the routing is, etc.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

Yeah,- but OTOH,- still waiting for the announced SCOPE v7 x64 update !

:wink:

Bud
Holger Drenkelfort

Bud Weiser wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:48 am Yeah,- but OTOH,- still waiting for the announced SCOPE v7 x64 update !
Bud, we soon want to post a limited offer for XITE-1 to involve more SCOPE friends for Beta-Testing of Scope v8. (Just available for XITE, not for the PCI boards). It is planned that Scope v8 can be downloaded after the offer ends. Starting with x64 fixes, new Wave & ASIO drivers already implemented, we aim to implement more in v8 during the beta testing phase.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:43 am
Bud, we soon want to post a limited offer for XITE-1 to involve more SCOPE friends for Beta-Testing of Scope v8. (Just available for XITE, not for the PCI boards). It is planned that Scope v8 can be downloaded after the offer ends. Starting with x64 fixes, new Wave & ASIO drivers already implemented, we aim to implement more in v8 during the beta testing phase.
Hello Holger !

That´s great news !!!
I already recognized the announcement in the other thread,- so I´ll jump over and post questions there.

best

Bud
kusurihaga

Post by kusurihaga »

Can these boards only be used as boosters or is it possible to plug the i/o daughter board on it and use as the main scope board?

Cheers 🙂
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

kusurihaga wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 am Can these boards only be used as boosters or is it possible to plug the i/o daughter board on it and use as the main scope board?

Cheers 🙂
I recognize the connector and all the holes for screws are there,- so when you have a I/O plate AND the PLASTIC SCREWS necessary, that should work.
In case you have more than one I/O plate and cablewhips available, you should be sure which I/O plate(s) you really own,- Classic20 (unbalanced) and/or Pro (balanced), just to prevent from accidently swapping cable whips.

Bud
Holger Drenkelfort

They can be used as replacemant, absolutely, yes. The booster board is ideal for that. Just care that the contacts are fine and mount the I/O board to it.
kusurihaga

Post by kusurihaga »

Bud Weiser wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:14 am
kusurihaga wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:49 am Can these boards only be used as boosters or is it possible to plug the i/o daughter board on it and use as the main scope board?

Cheers 🙂
I recognize the connector and all the holes for screws are there,- so when you have a I/O plate AND the PLASTIC SCREWS necessary, that should work.
In case you have more than one I/O plate and cablewhips available, you should be sure which I/O plate(s) you really own,- Classic20 (unbalanced) and/or Pro (balanced), just to prevent from accidently swapping cable whips.

Bud
Thank you for the info. This is great news :)
Been dying to revive scope platform on my system after my Pulsar2 card died couple of years ago.
kusurihaga

Post by kusurihaga »

Holger Drenkelfort wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:10 am They can be used as replacemant, absolutely, yes. The booster board is ideal for that. Just care that the contacts are fine and mount the I/O board to it.
Fantastic! Already ordered for myself some booster ;)
Jerry le Funk

Post by Jerry le Funk »

Wo nutzt ihr die alten Karten aktuell noch in welchem OEM Produkt ?
Gibt es die Möglichkeit die Registrierung meiner 3 kleinen Karten zu bündeln und auf eine Karte zu verlegen.
Habe 3 Karten Pulsar1 Luna und Pulsar2 und auf jeder einzelnen ist etwas extra freigeschaltet. Ich würde gerne eine 15er Karte haben oder 2 um mehr power zu haben.
Gruß
Jerry
LunaMan

Post by LunaMan »

Well, the offer here is only for 6 DSP cards - not 15 DSP cards. If you want 15 then you'd have to get that 2nd hand. Otherwise, you could replace the 3 and 4DSP cards with 2 of the new 6 DSP getting a net gain of 5 DSP. Your licenses would still hold I imagine.