PlanetZ T-Shirts

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

valis

PlanetZ T-Shirts

Post by valis »

PLEASE NOTE, these designs still exist but the shop to purchase them was mothballed during covid. If you want a shirt, reach out and we'll figure out how to get one to you, everything still exists it's just been downgraded to a reduce billing until such time that I can utilize the shop for more than just PlanetZ shirts.

There's a new menu item for Merchandise on the frontend for these forums (https://scopeusers.com/).

PlanetZ_merch-SiteImage-1.png
PlanetZ_merch-SiteImage-1.png (116.96 KiB) Viewed 21286 times
For now there is only the forum header logo design with the site url and community membership status on the rear. Two styles for the US, and 1 per region for the UK, Germany, Australia and the Czech Republic. I hope that this gives enough options to get a decent currency conversion and shipping cost for most of our forum membership. If for some reason you have strange looking shipping costs, just drop me a pm or message here and we'll figure out how to get a shirt to you.

If you would like to see an alternate cut (women's, unisex etc) for a given region please let me know, and similarly if you think there's a large enough audience in a given country (France, etc) and/or nearby region to warrant more options.
Fede

Re: PlanetZ T-Shirts

Post by Fede »

Nice! bought one!
tonatona

Post by tonatona »

Hi,

i'm in Germany and choose the made in and shipped from Germany item, want to pay per PayPal button on the item's description page. But the shipping costs DHL are higher than the item's price. A DHL parcel costs around 5 euros within Germany, not 30 euros.
valis

Post by valis »

The shipping costs are done by the print vendor, not on my end. However there was something that changed due to covid from the time I set this up until now, so I've checked the box on this item (and others) and it might show different DHL options. Feel free to check again and report back, and thanks for the feedback.
tonatona

Post by tonatona »

Still doesn't work. The shipping costs and the delivery time are international although it should be national shipping. I tried both, immidiate checkout per PayPal and checkout process with cart. Only one DHL option.

USPS First Class Package International
7 to 21 business days

DHL Express Worldwide
2 to 3 business days

USPS Priority Mail International
6 to 10 business days

USPS Priority Mail Express International
3 to 5 business days

The item is
Planet Z - Organic Cotton Unisex T-shirt - Made In Germany
valis

Post by valis »

Yea, I don't have that much control over shipping without upgrading the plan I'm using for the shopping cart. Unfortunately the cost for that vastly exceeds the relatively minor sales. PM me and we can figure something out.
valis

Post by valis »

Sent via a manual order, no amount of changing shipping costs at my current shopping cart price point seems to be having any effect. If anyone else has shipping cost concerns, please drop me a PM and we'll figure it out.
tonatona

Post by tonatona »

Hi,

please note that this t-shirts are forbidden in some areas. I wouldn't wear especially in Germany because Z is the symbol of the Russia's attack in the Ukraine. Remember the german guy who recently had to pay 4000 euro because of a Z in his car.
Other countries are maybe fine.

You may think this t-shirt means you want Russia to occupy the whole planet.
I have two pieces, they are a great party joke indeed.
valis

Post by valis »

I actually haven't had the shirts up for a while now because I turned things off during covid, so if anyone reads this thread and wants a shirt please reach out. I'll amend the topic title, and thanks tonatona for reminding me this thread is here.
garyb

Post by garyb »

just when i thought that the world couldn't get more stupid...
valis

Post by valis »

Sounds like we're banned in Russia (in name only?), I'm sure that hurts Scopers in Russia more than anyone else. Fun.
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

tonatona wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:04 pm Hi,

please note that this t-shirts are forbidden in some areas. I wouldn't wear especially in Germany because Z is the symbol of the Russia's attack in the Ukraine. Remember the german guy who recently had to pay 4000 euro because of a Z in his car.
Other countries are maybe fine.

You may think this t-shirt means you want Russia to occupy the whole planet.
I have two pieces, they are a great party joke indeed.
Hahaha, when I first bought my Sonic Core Scope XITE-1, I told a fellow musician who then thought I picked up a Swedish sex toy :o . Be the teacher, not the oppressed. Or at least walk around with a smile like you know just how exciting Scope XITE is!

True story!
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

jksuperstar wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:04 pm
Hahaha, when I first bought my Sonic Core Scope XITE-1, I told a fellow musician who then thought I picked up a Swedish sex toy ...
True story!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bud
tonatona

Post by tonatona »

Xite-1 is a sex toy. Big breasts are sounding great with a pitch shift delay.