Wavelength Best of all Free Plugins Re-Pack 25/07/20

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

LorenOA76

Wavelength Best of all Free Plugins Re-Pack 25/07/20

Post by LorenOA76 »

Hello all Scope Friends,
Thanks to all Users & Friends for providing missing files i searched from Wavelength:)
After Many Hours of work and testing ... So it is finally ready to be release to Honor our great friend and Developer of Devices - Stephen Hummel!

Wavelength was created by a great Musician and Genius DSP developer
for the Scope Platform - Stephen Hummel
, his Plug-ins are still used and are very Unique!
Hummel had already accrued an impressive set of influences and inspirations by founding his own patch/plug-in company, Wavelength Devices, in 1999. SubtractiveLAD (a.k.a. Stephen Hummel) is a Vancouver-based electronic musician who has been evolving as a performer for over seven years. Hummel began performing in the jazz-improv world but, before long, his emerging fondness for analogue synthesizers shifted his focus to an entirely electronic sound. The relatively recent progress of computer technology has allowed Hummel to design most of his own instruments and create a sound that is both extremely personal and unique.
The music of subtractiveLAD can be described as melodic, fluid and deeply emotional, full of warm analogue ambience, punctuated with processed crunchy experimental electronica style rhythms. The subtractiveLAD sound hints back to 70s-era Eno and Tangerine Dream, but infused with a contemporary laptop aesthetic.

The Wavelength Best of all Free Plugins Re-Pack 25/07/20 include the following folders:

1. Wavelength Manuals - (a. WL Selected Best Free Synths & Plug-ins Manual (this manual had been created from scratch by myself), b. Manuals for his Wonderful commercial devices are based on info at the wavelength site) :wink:

2. Wavelength PLG Setup (all the free devices install files - my selection of the best of wavelength free synths and plugins)

3. Wavelength SC7 Must install in Devices/Synths Folder - all the last version of any devices created by Stephen Hummel (many presets had been improved)

4. Wavelength SC7 Must install in Mixer Folder

This the link to download the Wavelength Best of all Free Plugins Re-Pack 25/07/20:

https://scopeusers.com/Pulsar/files/Wavelength_Synths-BestOfRepack-072520.rar

First, Many Thanks to the Great developer and Music Pioneer Stephen Hummel - the creator of Wavelength

Many thanks to my scope friends at0m, Djmicron, Valis and the Great Gary :)
Special thanks to Bud Weiser for doing a double check on my all in one selected best of wavelength manual :)

Enjoy!!

Wish you all my Best :)

Loren
Attachments
Stephen Hummel Plugins 2020.jpg
Stephen Hummel Plugins 2020.jpg (580.35 KiB) Viewed 3466 times
valis

Re: Wavelength Best of all Free Plugins Re-Pack 25/07/20

Post by valis »

Updated link to a local store.
LorenOA76

Post by LorenOA76 »

Thank you very much dear Valis :)
yayajohn

Post by yayajohn »

That's great. Thanks Loren, valis and of course Mr. Stephen Hummel for his legendary work and generosity :)
dante

Post by dante »

Dayamn - just as I thought OS20 was gonna chew too much studio time....
Peter Drake

Post by Peter Drake »

Loren, much thanks for all of your hard work curating this. Well done, and it should help keep these devices alive and in use.
Cheers, Peter
LorenOA76

Post by LorenOA76 »

Thanks to you all my Scope friends, this community is so Unique, friendly and carrying :)
I will continue to work on renovation and improvement to offer a better use of lost and sometime unknown functionality of devices :)
A big thanks to : Valis (you connect people and planetz is like the hearth beating of scope), GaryB (i am a part of the scope family because of you, your help and support is so professional, friendly and always in time), to Bud Weiser a great friend of mine (always here to help me and pro advise), of course Peter Drake, Dante, Dawman, yayajohn and all the others :)

Again, Thanks to the Great Musician and composer Stephen Hummel for his legendary work and his vision on the potential of the scope platform!! Enjoy his work in your music

Wish you all a great weekend

Loren