Midi controller problem in multi mode.

Discuss the Creamware Noah

Moderators: valis, garyb

natsuga

Post by natsuga »

Hi.
I'm new in the forum and glad to be part of it. I would like to know if anybody had the same midi controller problem in the multi mode of Noah. I just bought a Noah and I want to use a Roland Fc-200 midi foot controller with it, everything is fine but I can not change presets via midi in multi mode. With the same controller I change presets of each instrument in single mode. I tried different settings in Fc-200 but it doesn't work. Can someone help me about that?
wayne

Post by wayne »

Not sure whether this is possible - it is different to scrolling around single presets, as you know, and requires the enter button.

My keyboard changes single presets (of 1 of the instruments) when in multi mode.

Might be worth an email to noahsupport.
natsuga

Post by natsuga »

Hi Wayne,

To change presets via midi controller in multi mode you must just select the same midi channel for the controller and Noah.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Gotcha :smile:

I thought you were talking about entire multi presets, not single instruments.

It's a beautiful thing :smile:
natsuga

Post by natsuga »

Actually I'm talking about the entire multi presets, I know that selecting a preset in multi mode is different if you don't use any midi controller and just use Noah's front panel buttons, as you told before it requires the 'enter'. But in use with a midi controller it's happily enough to push preset number in your controller, then all the instruments and settings of your multi preset is loaded.
wayne

Post by wayne »

Sorry! :oops: - i'd like that to work as described also, but haven't figured out a way to do it.