demos on CW site

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

AltMR

Post by AltMR »

What's happen with demos of Scope PlugIns?
I can't find them on CW site. I want to try Vinco, Psy-Q and Optimaster.
Do you know where are they?
Stige

Post by Stige »

Yes it's strange that the demos have been removed.
CWA, are you still selling to consumers?
I doubt you would regret buying the plugins you mentioned :wink:

Post by Guest »

CWA no longer offer demos as these require keys to be generated and ity cost them money and time and from what I was told few month ago that the majority of those who used the demos did not buy.

But the 3 devices you are looking for are part of the Mix n Master Pack. I suggest you get that pack instead of individual plugins.
astroman

Post by astroman »

I'd rather assume they didn't put them up again after server restructuring because it had leaked through that the timeout check was rather easy to circumvent :wink:
Nevertheless the Mix and Master pack has a great reputation here - you get a really good bang for the bundle $.

cheers, Tom
AltMR

Post by AltMR »

Of course, I consider to buy them as a mix'n'master pack or even with Scope project.
But lack of demos is a perfect nonsense. It's unbelievable.
I'd like to compare Psy-Q with my SPL Vitalizer MkII. I noticed that manual is copied from Vitalizer in majority.
Did anyone do some comparison?
BTW. Can Vinco do better job than PSP Vintage Warmer?
And MasterVerd Pro than MasterVerb?
Basic Pitch

Post by Basic Pitch »

I actually spoke with USA CW support and was explained that they most likely will not have demo's up of their plugs in the future, something about that there was something with the demos that would allow people to use the demo as a full working version for an extended period of time allowing people to complete what they needed the plug for and then not purchasing them.

So now its purchase or nothing I guess.

Good thing I own em all :wink:

Cheers!
hubird

Post by hubird »

On 2004-11-19 16:47, AltMR wrote:
I'd like to compare Psy-Q with my SPL Vitalizer MkII. I noticed that manual is copied from Vitalizer in majority.
Did anyone do some comparison?

BTW. Can Vinco do better job than PSP Vintage Warmer?
1. I will test this very soon, if the Psy-Q does the job as good as my SPL (what I expect it will), I will sell the last one :smile:

about the Vinco: it's 'just' an compressor/limiter, while the Vintage Warmer basicly is a saturator, which compresses by it's nature but also adds harmonic contents.
A one-to-one comparision I did not make sofar, but I guess there's a difference in how to use both apps :smile:

Not of much direct help, sorry :smile: