2 x Luna cards, 1 x P2 card no I/O, and a PC - will split

Have Scope hardware to sell or trade? NO DEALER POSTING ALLOWED.

Moderators: valis, garyb

geoffd99

2 x Luna cards, 1 x P2 card no I/O, and a PC - will split

Post by geoffd99 »

SOLD
Full kit for sale, working on v4. Will split up.
This is sale of a Full Scope 4 system, now in a working PC. (I never upgraded system as no need)

3 installed Cards

2 x Luna cards - 6 DSP total - 4 x analogue I/O, 2 x ADAT lightpipe I/O plus spdif

1 x 6 DSP card daughter-board no I/O

PC is Intel chip, Win XP, it is a large case for the cards, in working order (sold as chassis for cards, this deal can be Cards only). Also has CD/DVD burner, 2 optical drives. Bit old but works fine. With keyboard, mouse.
(I also have a 21 inch monitor for this if required)

Will split, please ask. One of the Lunas has many keys for synths, third party etc.
Last edited by geoffd99 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
kennek4

Re: 2 x Luna cards, 1 x P2 card no I/O, and a PC - will split

Post by kennek4 »

Hi Geoffd99, do you still have the cards? I am having a heck of a time trying to get any responses from this thread. I figure either most of the items are already sold, and just not updated on the post, or I'm invisible!! LOL! I just want to know how much for all three, or whatever you might have left. I have revived my old system I bought back in 1999, and I was stuck at 7 DSPs Pulsar1 and a Luna, and it is very limiting! The P2 SRB would actually help me break the double digit barrier! The remaining cards would go into my G4 with my Korg Oasys PCI!

Please let me know if there is any hope in the universe!! LOL

Kennek4
geoffd99

Post by geoffd99 »

Sorry this has just gone, I forgot to remove the advert. Good luck! Regards Geoff
kennek4

Post by kennek4 »

Thanks for the response!!